Windows 10: Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear

Discus and support Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi!For some days my windows 10 PC is having a problem that when PC Boots up I get Windows Logo For 3 Seconds then a cursor Appears which lasts for 1 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Apurva_Singh, May 18, 2021.

1. Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear

Hi!For some days my windows 10 PC is having a problem that when PC Boots up I get Windows Logo For 3 Seconds then a cursor Appears which lasts for 1 to 2 minutes then lock screen appears it usually lags a lot . When I click lock screen the PC shows Lock Screen Picture for 20 Seconds Then Password Manger Appears To Take Password. When I Enter Password It Takes about 30 to 40 Seconds To Boot Into my desktop. in desktop, icons takes 30 seconds to Appear in takbar and Desktop.Please Help Me !PC Specs :Lenovo G50-80 - 80E5RAM : 4GBProcessor Intel i3 5005uIntegrated Graphics - 512 MB Inte

:)

Apurva_Singh, May 18, 2021

2. PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle

Thanks for the response but I have no screen saver set.

Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear [​IMG]

Any other suggestions? This is a royal PITA!

Dick Jagger, May 18, 2021
  3. Mike1990a Win User
    Win10 screen locks after 1 minute

I am using Win10. I have set the power to not shut down or go into screen saver mode to NEVER. Screen saver locks after 1 minute. How can this change?

I have tried going into settings - personalization - lock screen. There is no screen saver mode in there.

Thanks.

Mike1990a, May 18, 2021
  4. Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear

Windows 10 / 1 minute lock screen problem

Being an Apple user, but my wife asked me!! not keyed up on Windows, l read up on possible causes! by this time my wife was pulling her hair out! trying to set her windows 10 laptop from going into 1 minute lock screen.

l went all through the "regedit" procedures, taking photos prior to any modifications l tried, but still 1 minute lock screen was happing. Going back to my Microsoft day's, l couldn't locate the "Screen Saver" app anywhere, so l entered "screen saver" where
    l've been entering "regedit" and "power options" etc in the search box; and a small box popped up on the screen headed "screen saver" showing the setting for 1 minute, l didn't want to increase the time duration here, which would of only taken a second to
    do, l choose the option not to set anytimes here ie either tick or untick the box as stated and set and control the time in the lock screen facility in "Windows settings".

Like most things once you know it literary took a couple of seconds to fix. Obvious to the wiz kids; but not so obvious to some?

FreeSphinx29002, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear

1. Lock Screen Taking 1 Minute to appear - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Taking

2. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  3. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  4. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  5. Screen Locks after 1 minute

Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  6. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  7. Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute

Windows 11 lock screen after 1 minute: Hello guys, A few weeks ago my Windows 1 reserved, after 1 min of inactivity it reserves the screen. I've gone through many configurations, but have not had success in any, being: Change screen saver settings.Change screen idle time. Disable and enable the system video card....
  8. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Please Help, My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity. I've tried: Changing theme to Default Changing Screen Saver settings to different time/off Changing the Power plan in Power Options Editing the values in Windows Registry with Regedit Changed...
  9. Windows 10 / 1 minute lock screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 / 1 minute lock screen problem: Being an Apple user, but my wife asked me!! not keyed up on Windows, l read up on possible causes! by this time my wife was pulling her hair out! trying to set her windows 10 laptop from going into 1 minute lock screen. l went all through the "regedit" procedures, taking...
  10. Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute: I had updated windows 10 in November for the November update and since then, after 1 minute of inactivity the screen would turn off then when I do something it would just show up on the lock screen. These are the current settings for my power plan. How could I fix this? It is...