Windows 10: Lock Screen text too large

Discus and support Lock Screen text too large in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Time and Date on the lock screen are TOOO large. How can I change it to a manageable size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by trillian2012, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Lock Screen text too large

The Time and Date on the lock screen are TOOO large.

How can I change it to a manageable size?

:)

trillian2012, Dec 13, 2018

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock Screen text too large [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Lock Screen text too large

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

Lock Screen text too large

1. Lock Screen text too large - Similar Threads - Lock Screen text

2. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  3. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  4. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  5. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  6. Text too large in Title bar

Text too large in Title bar: Name of Process and Software is appearing too large in Windows Title bar , mostly appear after waking PC from Sleep.Host OS - Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-too-large-in-title-bar/48d1ec36-4a9e-4427-b30b-44bb4ad2af37
  7. The screen is too large.

The screen is too large.: My screen is too large all of a sudden. I tried reducing to 80% but it doesn't seem to work. I don't know how it got this way, unless it was one of the upgrades from HP. HELP....
  8. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have adjusted screen resolution, display settings and everything I know to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/50b56c32-0f20-473a-b91b-84326904c761
  9. Everything too large on screen

Everything too large on screen: I have tried everything and I cannot fix this. Everything too large on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-too-large-on-screen/4a34236a-ded6-43a1-9b30-616e962b781c
  10. Desktop too large for screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop too large for screen: I've just bought a NUC PC and started setting it up as a Media PC. However, the desktop and any other screens are two wide and to high to fit in the monitor. The Monitor is my SAMSung TV. The Windows start icon is too far to the right, the bottom task bar only shows 50% of...