Windows 10: Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11

Discus and support Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Out of nowhere a large time clock shows up on my lock screen. I really don't want it there because when my slideshow is going it impedes the photo. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PS Simply Vintage, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11

Out of nowhere a large time clock shows up on my lock screen. I really don't want it there because when my slideshow is going it impedes the photo. Is there a way to make the timestamp go away?Thank you,

:)

PS Simply Vintage, Nov 25, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11

1. Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Lock Screen Stamp

2. Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Time Stamp Windows 11: Out of nowhere a large time clock shows up on my lock screen. I really don't want it there because when my slideshow is going it impedes the photo. Is there a way to make the timestamp go away?Thank you,...
  3. Windows 11 lock screen time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lock screen time: My clock is correct in Windows when I login. But on lock screen it is 1h less, like it doesn't take the timezone settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lock-screen-time/580457e7-7ba2-4e00-9228-ebdc261f5b7e
  4. Windows 11 lock screen time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lock screen time: My clock is correct in Windows when I login. But on lock screen it is 1h less, like it doesn't take the timezone settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lock-screen-time/580457e7-7ba2-4e00-9228-ebdc261f5b7e
  5. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  6. Time stamps in ntbootlog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time stamps in ntbootlog: The boot time for my computer has gotten pretty slow, and I'm trying to figure what the issue is. It sure would be helpful if the entries in ntbootlog.txt was timestamped so I could see what is taking so long.I tried searching and didn't find any helpful answers. Does anyone...
  7. Dim Time stamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dim Time stamp.: Time stamp on bottom right side screen is dim how do I brighten it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-time-stamp/37c17694-72fe-491b-924b-aaaaad768988
  8. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  9. Time Stamps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time Stamps in Windows 10: I am wondering what causes my computer to put incorrect dates and times on files. today i edited a file around noon, the computer shows the correct time-internet sync'd- The CREATED TIME is correct but the computer shows a MODIFIED TIME of almost 7 hours later - when i have...
  10. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....