Windows 10: lock screen w10

Discus and support lock screen w10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can I get the screen to lock after 3 minutes?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kennethstrid, Nov 9, 2018.

1. lock screen w10

How can I get the screen to lock after 3 minutes?

:)

kennethstrid, Nov 9, 2018

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen w10 [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

lock screen w10

W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location

They used to be on the system in Build 9926.
    Are you talking about this one:

lock screen w10 [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

lock screen w10

1. lock screen w10 - Similar Threads - lock screen w10

2. Trying to defeat lock screen, PIN and Password W10 pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to defeat lock screen, PIN and Password W10 pro: 20H2 19042.804 Exp pack 120.2212.551.0 I just want to go directly to the desktop. The machine is only used for two web reference pages and my Ham Radio logging, the latest update has taken away the sleep option so the machine has to be turned off, but trying to delete...
  3. Unable to disable lock screen PIN in W10 Edu

Unable to disable lock screen PIN in W10 Edu: I followed the directions to use "forgot pin" method and leave fields blank but upon reboot Windows said "you don't have a PIN, let's set up one now". It gave me no options to not set it up. I don't remember exact screens look but... I tried to set it up but then I got...
  4. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  5. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not Working on Lock Screen W10

Mouse and Keyboard not Working on Lock Screen W10: This is related to a work computer. It is a brand new computer running Windows 10 version 1809. The problem: On the login/lock screen (the screen before typing your password) the keyboard and mouse don't work, except for hitting Control + Alt + Delete. Hitting Ctrl Alt...
  7. Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809

Cannot locate custom Lock Screen images in W10 Pro 1809: Hi all - I set custom Lock Screen images for two accounts on a single system, but cannot locate the actual path so I can make a backup of it. Obviously, it is stored somewhere, but I would rather find a solution here than just digging around. These are not Spotlight images....
  8. W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location

W10 b10041 Lock Screen Image Location: Does anyone know where the Lock Screen images are kept? My Lock Screen image just changed by itself. *Mad I prefer the previous image and I want to restore it. I tried searching the Windows folder for bmp, jpg and png images, but neither the old picture or the new...
  9. No Reset W10 Drive is locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Reset W10 Drive is locked: After "playing" and messing up my W10 installation I decided the best way forward was a reset, although my drive shows two recovery partitions, they seem to be empty, so I booted from USB to recover, however I received I message that my disk drive was locked!! How, where,...
  10. W10 Home x64: Default Lock Screen - language changed

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Home x64: Default Lock Screen - language changed: Windows 10 Home x64 Dutch version / from upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (pre-installed on PC) Keyboard:: US International (English / QWERTY) Language: Dutch (homelanguage) When PC starts up the Default Lock screen at Start Up with Secure Sign-in enabled appears. In...