Windows 10: Lock screen wallpaper will not change

Discus and support Lock screen wallpaper will not change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Upon upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that my lock screen image did not move across with the upgrade. Also, when I try to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by caseyj, Jul 31, 2015.

1. caseyj Win User

Lock screen wallpaper will not change

Hello,

Upon upgrading to Windows 10, I've noticed that my lock screen image did not move across with the upgrade. Also, when I try to change the lock screen image through settings, it never shows up. It only shows the color that is set for the settings.

Has anyone else experienced this?

:)

caseyj, Jul 31, 2015

2. I can't change my lock screen photo on My Windows 10 Desktop PC.

We have replicated this to our end and successfully changed the lock screen wallpaper. The process for we’ve done for changing the lock screen is the same from this

link
    . We would like to know if you have other processes that can change your lock screen wallpaper and if this issue happens with other images when you try to change it. There is no issue on the format and resolution of your wallpaper that hinders it be
    as the lock screen wallpaper.

Let us know if this issue happens in other wallpaper images too.

Johann Eva, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Bing Lockscreen Wallpaper does not update

Yes.. Bing wallpaper changes automatically after recent critical update. Lock screen wallpapers changes automatically after I installed recent critical update on my, Lumia730. Thanks Microsoft for fixing lock screen wallpaper issues.

Bharat Mulani, Jul 31, 2015
  4. mobichel Win User

Hi

I experienced same issue after upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10.

mobichel, Aug 10, 2015
  5. BRKING Win User
Thema:

1. Lock screen wallpaper will not change - Similar Threads - Lock screen wallpaper

2. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  3. Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen Wallpaper not Changing.: After a recent Windows Update, I tried changing the lock screen wallpaper but the wallpaper has changed to a picture which i had set as a wallpaper 3-4 months ago. The picture was also deleted before 2-3 months but it is set as the wallpaper and is not changing. I tried...
  4. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  5. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    changing wallpaper for lock screen: i need to ulock edge to get new wallpaper for lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-wallpaper-for-lock-screen/8d4591d8-c9ba-4c53-932f-0a85867662c8
  6. changing wallpaper for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't change lock screen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change lock screen wallpaper: When I go to the picture, right click, then set as lock screen, my screen freezes for a minute then says "try another photo". The same thing happens when I try to do it in the personalization settings. It's not an issue with the picture, when I try and use a different one,...
  8. Changing Lock Screen Picture to Wallpaper

Changing Lock Screen Picture to Wallpaper: How do I make the lock screen pic become my wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-lock-screen-picture-to-wallpaper/c13aa5e8-fe0b-4067-84a3-6cbae2b57566
  9. Can't change lock screen wallpaper!

Can't change lock screen wallpaper!: Can't change lock screen wallpaper tried every method. [ATTACH] 1. Did I make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?:- Nope , just regular update 2. Is the issue specific to a particular picture?:- Nope, all picture 3. Are you logged in as the administrator?...
  10. Lock Screen wallpaper does not change

Lock Screen wallpaper does not change: I tried to change the wallpaper for the Lock screen so I went into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen and selected a picture but it does not change when I lock my laptop. I activated my Windows 10 software already. Do you know how to fix this? Thanks Lenovo...