Windows 10: Lock screen warning notification sound

Discus and support Lock screen warning notification sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need a way to set a warning notification sound 1 minute before the screen lock initiates.Network admins have locked control for lock screen timing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MattHieter, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Lock screen warning notification sound

Need a way to set a warning notification sound 1 minute before the screen lock initiates.Network admins have locked control for lock screen timing.

:)

MattHieter, Aug 31, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks.

Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section):
    Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10

Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.
    (last post)

Lock screen warning notification sound [​IMG]

This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried.

That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried.

Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?

Lock screen warning notification sound [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 31, 2021
  3. A562 Win User
    Notification sounds in lock screen

As the title says I would like certain apps to play sounds on the lock screen (like on andriod), I have been trying to figure out how, i can get it to display the notification on the lock screen but it doesn't play any sound.

More Information

#1 The specific app is telegram.

#2 Its on a surface pro 7.

#3 Telegram makes notification sound when not locked. I added telegram to run in background in "Background apps" windows settting and then in "Notifications & actions" i have set it to show notification on lock screen and to allow to play sounds, and then
    switched Telegram on in "Get notification from these apps"

4. Lock screen warning notification sound

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Lock screen warning notification sound

1. Lock screen warning notification sound - Similar Threads - Lock screen warning

2. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  3. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  4. Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked: I'm having an issue with receiving notification sounds from Microsoft Outlook M365 as well as Microsoft Teams when my screen is locked. I get notification sounds from both of these apps just fine when I'm logged in and working new mail, meeting reminders, new teams messages,...
  5. Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked: I'm having an issue with receiving notification sounds from Microsoft Outlook M365 as well as Microsoft Teams when my screen is locked. I get notification sounds from both of these apps just fine when I'm logged in and working new mail, meeting reminders, new teams messages,...
  6. Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked

7. Notification sounds in lock screen

Notification sounds in lock screen: As the title says I would like certain apps to play sounds on the lock screen like on andriod, I have been trying to figure out how, i can get it to display the notification on the lock screen but it doesn't play any sound. More Information #1 The specific app is telegram....
  8. Lock Screen Notifications

Lock Screen Notifications: When all users are logged off, there will sometimes be a red circle with a white X through it on the bottom left hand corner of the lock screen with a number by it. One time, the number was 3. Today the number was 6. What does that mean? The only thing I can think of is...
  9. Warning sound notification for imminent shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning sound notification for imminent shut down: When the battery is getting low on my laptop (ACER Aspire E15), it suddenly shuts down without warning. How can I get it to give me a loud sound and enough time to plug in to power before that happens?...
  10. Notifications on lock screen.

Notifications on lock screen.: I have turned off all notifications on my lock screen in settings but there are still the same 3 notifications on it. How do I fix this? I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-on-lock-screen/0a038694-436c-4eda-bed6-2eea8dd27db0