Windows 10: lock screen where is it?

Discus and support lock screen where is it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where is the "Lock Screen" command? It is NOT to be found in the PErSONALIZATION option from the Desktop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DodieFlint, Aug 22, 2018.

1. lock screen where is it?

Where is the "Lock Screen" command? It is NOT to be found in the PErSONALIZATION option from the Desktop.

:)

DodieFlint, Aug 22, 2018

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Aug 22, 2018
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 22, 2018
  4. lock screen where is it?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen  where is it? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

lock screen where is it?

1. lock screen where is it? - Similar Threads - lock screen where

2. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  3. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  4. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  5. Where is my personal lock screen pic stored?

Where is my personal lock screen pic stored?: I have a picture I took personally and saved for my lock screen but I can't find where it is stored. Where would it be stored? It is my only copy therefore I want to save it somewhere else as well....
  6. Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?

Where is the castle in the current Win 10 lock screen?: where is the castle in the current win 10 lock screen? * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-castle-in-the-current-win-10-lock/d649c7e0-6b67-4dd2-b2e8-78cd99d0bc67
  7. where do you find the location of the lock screen photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    where do you find the location of the lock screen photos: where do you find the location of the lock screen photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-you-find-the-location-of-the-lock-screen/ac49c308-d1fc-4202-852a-4f97c774e07c
  8. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427
  9. "Drive where windows is installed is locked"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Drive where windows is installed is locked": so i ran into an issue where some of the default apps with windows stopped working. i'd had a strange crash/BSOD and i tried a lot of things to fix it - details are here: BSOD reboot loop while playing BF1 System Service Exception i think the apps not working may have come...
  10. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...