Windows 10: Lock screen zoom

Discus and support Lock screen zoom in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OK so When I change my home screen on the computer there are many options on how to frame it but... you cant do that for the lock screen! So I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amaila Grace, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Lock screen zoom

OK so When I change my home screen on the computer there are many options on how to frame it but... you cant do that for the lock screen!

So I don't know what to do.

all it does is zoom in and its really annoying!!

HELP

:)

Amaila Grace, Feb 6, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Lock screen zoom

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock screen zoom [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Lock screen zoom

1. Lock screen zoom - Similar Threads - Lock screen zoom

2. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  3. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  4. Lock the desktop for Zooming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock the desktop for Zooming: Dear all, I am using the ctrl + wheel function with my mouse to zoom on pictures I am working with, which is a nice feature. However, often the zoom is happening on the desktop, messing with all my icons. Is there a way to "lock" the desktop / icons size without disabling...
  5. Zoom locks the volume mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Zoom locks the volume mixer: When i join a call for zoom it maxes volume on the call and makes it impossible to open the volume mixer. i can open it whenever im not in a call. what do i do about this? submitted by /u/bruhmomentium89 [link] [comments]...
  6. Zoom freezes and locks machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zoom freezes and locks machine: I am having an issue with my Windows 10 system freezing and locking up during Zoom calls. Computer totally freezes no access to task manager so I can't tell what is causing the issue. Only solve is a hard reboot and that's not good when you are the host of the meeting....
  7. zoom screen black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zoom screen black: Hello, my video screen during zoom is very dark/poor quality. In all my searches it advises to solve the problem by going to "display adapters" and addressing the Nvidia Card. My computer does not have on, it has Intel R Graphics 520 as the only item in the dropdown. COuld...
  8. How to lock zoom on touchpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to lock zoom on touchpad?: How to lock touchpad zoom? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-lock-zoom-on-touchpad/9cb2ef88-3bcf-423a-abe4-aa39b52e0de5
  9. How to disable zoom on slideshow lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable zoom on slideshow lock screen: Disable slow zoom and panning on slideshow lock screen I searched and found this thread, but it can't resolve my problem. I have the same question. I want to stop the zoom in lock screen when I use slideshow. According to the thread above, I can't find the "Adjust the...
  10. Can't lock screen or page zoom

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't lock screen or page zoom: Since installing the free Windows 10, I am unable to stop the screen (in Word or in a website) from zooming in and out like crazy. Scrolling up and down does it; trying to highlight a phrase in Word (click and drag) does it. It's driving me crazy. The icons on the desktop are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why lock screen is zoomed windows 10

2. lock screen zoomed in after update windows 10