Windows 10: Lock Screen

Discus and support Lock Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why is the picture on my Lock Screen very blurry? I'm running Windows 10 Upgraded.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Ralph10240, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Lock Screen

Why is the picture on my Lock Screen very blurry? I'm running Windows 10 Upgraded.

:)

Ralph10240, Jan 20, 2020

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock Screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 20, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock Screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Lock Screen

1. Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Lock Screen

2. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  3. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  4. Stuck at the outlook lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at the outlook lock screen: I forgot my outllook pw on one of my computers, Out look is my computers main login screen also.I reset the pw on an another computer but still can't login on my computer with the original issue even without the correct new pw...
  5. Stuck at the outlook lock screen

Stuck at the outlook lock screen: I forgot my outllook pw on one of my computers, Out look is my computers main login screen also.I reset the pw on an another computer but still can't login on my computer with the original issue even without the correct new pw...
  6. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  7. Lock in Screen is not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock in Screen is not loading: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-in-screen-is-not-loading/aba554fc-7fbd-46ec-ac3a-5971412a5ad1
  8. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  9. Lock in Screen is not loading

Lock in Screen is not loading: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-in-screen-is-not-loading/aba554fc-7fbd-46ec-ac3a-5971412a5ad1
  10. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11: I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why Locksmith