Windows 10: Lock screen

Discus and support Lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How can I split the Lock Screen so I can have 2 photos on the screen?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Colin Scholes, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Lock screen

How can I split the Lock Screen so I can have 2 photos on the screen?

:)

Colin Scholes, Feb 9, 2020

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 9, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Lock screen

1. Lock screen - Similar Threads - Lock screen

2. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window: [IMG] My laptop sometimes experiences this blank passwird entering window.it is hapening wheni opened laptop after i sleep it.it occurs sometimes.how can i fix this...
  3. How to run lock screen slideshow as app

How to run lock screen slideshow as app: I am very impressed by the slideshow, which can be selected as lockscreen background. Especially its "collages" are really beautiful to view thousands travel photos. This collage features seems to be available only for the lockscreen, whereas the the monitor background...
  4. when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears: when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-pc-is-idle-how-to-change-the-time-when-lock/585d2736-968b-47ed-805a-f435e11a96a5
  5. Laptop got locked suddenly after beeping. Showing this screen when turning on and off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop got locked suddenly after beeping. Showing this screen when turning on and off.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DanielMckinly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2v28i/laptop_got_locked_suddenly_after_beeping_showing/
  6. Getting stuck on lock screen after exiting sleep mode

Getting stuck on lock screen after exiting sleep mode: I currently have windows 10 on my HP laptop which I've owned for 2-ish years now and last night I began to have a problem with starting up my computer from sleep mode. After being closed for a few minutes and entering sleep mode my PC will open to the picture for my lock...
  7. Windows 10 Parental Screen Time Lock

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Parental Screen Time Lock: My nephew has used my laptop for school and my brother-in-law has setup a time limit access for him to have a set amount of screen time. I just discovered this today where I am unable to use my laptop as it is now recognized as a child laptop in the Microsoft family center....
  8. How to remove suggestions from lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove suggestions from lock screen: Whenever I open up my PC, I always get to see these tips from windows spotlight. Is there any way I could clean up this clutter? submitted by /u/AhmedKuttySpeaking [link] [comments]...
  9. Blank Lock Screen

Blank Lock Screen: I have encountered a problem on startup after a Disk Check, which I suppose may be causing the issue. When I turn on my computer, Windows starts as normal until I get to the lock screen. I dismiss the lock screen to enter my pin and there is no profile picture or password/pin...
  10. Can't change lock screen

Can't change lock screen: Hello! I've been having this problem for a few days now. I wanted to change my lock screen, when I selected the file it started to loading and nothing happened. Later I noticed a message saying: "*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization." I looked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock up screen when in game 2020