Windows 10: Lock screen

Discus and support Lock screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The folder that I would like to make my Lock Screen Slideshow, shows up with the images in the folder in OneDrive, yet when I go to settings to make it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by anonymousFC, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. Lock screen

The folder that I would like to make my Lock Screen Slideshow, shows up with the images in the folder in OneDrive, yet when I go to settings to make it the folder I want for my slideshow, the images are nowhere to be found. Why won't they show up?

:)

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:13 PM
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Lock screen [​IMG]

4. Lock screen

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

Lock screen

1. Lock screen - Similar Threads - Lock screen

2. Where & what are the Lock Screen hidden or managed settings by your organization? How do I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where & what are the Lock Screen hidden or managed settings by your organization? How do I...: Where & what are the Lock Screen hidden or managed settings by your organization? How do I change as Administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-what-are-the-lock-screen-hidden-or-managed/abccb616-2ba5-4f6c-bd4c-505e7b903151
  3. how do I disable the "login after wakeup" but still have the lock screen showing after wakeup?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I disable the "login after wakeup" but still have the lock screen showing after wakeup?: I have both a desktop computer and a tablet computer running Windows 10. The tablet wakes from sleep with the lock screen showing, Good, because it shows my calendar on that screen. When I clear it the tablet goes right into Windows without any annoying, unnecessary logins....
  4. Problem with the slideshow feature in the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the slideshow feature in the lock screen: Hello Everyone This is Sagnik. I am a user of Dell Inspiron 3583 and Windows 10 Home Version 2004. I am having a concern with the slideshow feature in the lock screen bar. Whenever I click on it, and select the folder from which I want the images, the images are not being...
  5. lock screen background

lock screen background: i cannot change me lock screen background, like i cannot press this button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background/f795fca4-1d28-4cf7-9232-fdb25e16f5bc
  6. why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from

why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from: I love the lock screen pictures, but I would like to know the location of the pictures. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-lock-screen-show-me-where-picture-is/7cc60efb-e374-413b-a680-12b6d7e59105
  7. PC can boot to lock screen, but if I do anything or wait enough time BSOD appears (stopcode...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC can boot to lock screen, but if I do anything or wait enough time BSOD appears (stopcode...: So yesterday or the day before, my pc was working fine. Today I turned it on, made it to the boot screen, tried to enter my pin. My mouse froze (but the text cursor thing was still flickering). A blue screen appeared, restarts the computer and it all happens again. I haven’t...
  8. Can't see weather on lock screen

Can't see weather on lock screen: I've set weather to the 'detailed' section in lock screen settings, but it still won't show up on the lock screen. Any advice? submitted by /u/CanadianWifi468 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itsu3h/cant_see_weather_on_lock_screen/
  9. On windows 10 home edition I do not get option of switch user on locked screen

On windows 10 home edition I do not get option of switch user on locked screen: Running windows 10 home edition and have setup 3 account one me as admin and 2 of kids as users. If one account shuts down or leave laptop and let it go to locked screen, it does not give switch user option. The only way to switch user is that person who has logged in last...
  10. so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...

so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LucarioAcee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isyrk0/so_at_school_some_kids_were_screwing_around_with/