Windows 10: LOCK SCREEN

Discus and support LOCK SCREEN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop locks up when i plug or remove the charger even if the battery is fully charged and i cant also get drivers for the latest version of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ASHILLEY, Feb 23, 2021.

1. ASHILLEY Win User

LOCK SCREEN

My laptop locks up when i plug or remove the charger even if the battery is fully charged

and i cant also get drivers for the latest version of my windows i.e windows 2004

:)

ASHILLEY, Feb 23, 2021

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

LOCK SCREEN [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Feb 23, 2021
  4. LOCK SCREEN

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

LOCK SCREEN

1. LOCK SCREEN - Similar Threads - LOCK SCREEN

2. Can I run the lock screen slideshow and the screensaver at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I run the lock screen slideshow and the screensaver at the same time: I want to run both the screen lock slideshow and the screensaver can I run both. At present can't run both. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-run-the-lock-screen-slideshow-and-the/83f0f1fc-aec1-468f-83b1-bfd81a4e2393
  3. How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the hints and comments from Windows on my Lock Screen?: How do I remove these from Lock Screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-hints-and-comments-from/64d7cd43-959f-493d-b05b-0eaa46ef3075
  4. Screen Goes to lock

Screen Goes to lock: Whenever i put my laptop in sleep mode for a while, after turning it back on the screen displays locking and I have to turn it back on from shut down . How can I fix it , It didn't happened before but its quite often nowadays....
  5. Click on Power/Sleep but it goes to Lock screen instead

in Windows 10 Support
    Click on Power/Sleep but it goes to Lock screen instead: Win 10 ver 2004. It seems like it is trying to go to sleep because it goes to a black screen for about 10 seconds, then goes to the lock screen. (If on the other hand I click the Username/Lock it goes immediately to the lock screen, so I think it is trying to sleep and unable...
  6. Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...: Whenever I switch on my laptop after shutting it down then after booting up or after the HP logo I get a black screen for at least 5 to 7 minutes and then only my lock screen appears or the sign-in screen appears This thing happens whenever I restart my laptop or when I...
  7. Breaking OOBE setup bricks the lock screen?

Breaking OOBE setup bricks the lock screen?: You can read about how my lock screen is not working over here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/cant-do-anything-with-the-lock-screen/649395e4-9bf7-4cc6-b005-b8f7c444730b?tm=1613122250736 Although this was done on and Insider build, it has...
  8. Trying to defeat lock screen, PIN and Password W10 pro

Trying to defeat lock screen, PIN and Password W10 pro: 20H2 19042.804 Exp pack 120.2212.551.0 I just want to go directly to the desktop. The machine is only used for two web reference pages and my Ham Radio logging, the latest update has taken away the sleep option so the machine has to be turned off, but trying to delete...
  9. windows 10 pc wakes up from sleep into lock screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 pc wakes up from sleep into lock screen: Instead of reverting to the last thing I was working on it wakes up into lock screen. I have noticed that just before it goes to sleep it momentarily displays lock screen too. This is a very recent problem - it used to work correctly...
  10. Game crash/ lock screen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game crash/ lock screen wallpaper: Whenever a game crashes, alt f4 and the task manager both do not work. When I sign out, my lock screen wallpaper changes back to the default background. Anyone know why this happens submitted by /u/Krevix313 [link] [comments]...