Windows 10: lock screen

Discus and support lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In personalization, under lock screen.....at the top to that I see a message in RED that says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Plankton, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Plankton Win User

lock screen

In personalization, under lock screen.....at the top to that I see a message in RED that says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I'm not part of any organization.

lock screen [​IMG]

:)

Plankton, Dec 18, 2016
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Change User Profile picture in Lock Screen

I set a lock screen picture for my lock screen and my account picture is covering the most important part of the lock screen picture I set. Is there away to disable the account picture on the lock screen or move it from the center on screen?

Original title: Lock screen and Account pictures

Raysim52, Dec 18, 2016
  3. Black lock screen

Using latest Windows 10 (ver 1607 14393.187) 64bit. Using Windows Spotlight for Lock screen.

If "Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen" is off, lock screen has background picture, sign-in does not; this is correct.

If it is on, then lock screen background is black (date etc is OK) and sign-in has the lock screen background picture. Lock screen should have picture, not black.

JosephLTate, Dec 18, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

lock screen

Brink, Dec 18, 2016
  5. SonicBlue Win User
    Mine was hijacked by a Rogue entry in my registry at

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Personalization]

after removing it that, the secret organization left me alone. Really! they did. *Smile
    I am on Home too.

SonicBlue, Dec 18, 2016
  6. Plankton Win User
    I couldn't find anything out of the ordinary....or really, not knowing what I was looking for. I ended up doing a OS reset keeping my files. All seems to be OK now.

Plankton, Dec 19, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    If it happens again there are plenty of threads on this topic - most quite old now- which you can research. Usually that's fixable without radical measures. It used to happen, for example, when people tried to turn off features thought related to so-called MS snooping and fear of privacy being compromised. A starting point is to use the Undo button in Spy-bot Antibeacon (free), for example.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

lock screen

1. lock screen - Similar Threads - lock screen

2. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  3. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  4. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home: So our C drive was getting full and I deleted some apps and things. Then my husband's user profile disappeared from our home lock screen. We use to see both names on the bottom left for each of us to sign in. I thought I accidentally somehow deleted his account but his name...
  5. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home: So our C drive was getting full and I deleted some apps and things. Then my husband's user profile disappeared from our home lock screen. We use to see both names on the bottom left for each of us to sign in. I thought I accidentally somehow deleted his account but his name...
  6. User account missing from lock screen, Windows 10 Home

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?: Hi everyone, I have three devices with Windows 11 and the latest updates installed. I am a bit confused about the weather widget on the Lock Screen as it looks different on one of my devices. Up until I reset a device, the Lock Screen weather widget looked like this on all...
  8. Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?

Weather widget Lock Screen confusion?: Hi everyone, I have three devices with Windows 11 and the latest updates installed. I am a bit confused about the weather widget on the Lock Screen as it looks different on one of my devices. Up until I reset a device, the Lock Screen weather widget looked like this on all...
  9. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  10. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...