Windows 10: lock screen

Discus and support lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an HP laptop and have Windows 10 on it . I will be working on it and sometimes I am on the internet either place all of a sudden my pictures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DoloresSerdar, Aug 19, 2018.

1. lock screen

I have an HP laptop and have Windows 10 on it . I will be working on it and sometimes I am on the internet either place all of a sudden my pictures start streaming. If I press any button it goes back to what I was working on but in a very few minutes up come streaming pictures again. I have gone into personalize my screen is locked and I cannot get it out of being locked

I have gone to screen saver and in there it says disabled streaming and can not enable it I really need help How do I enable it to unlock?

:)

DoloresSerdar, Aug 19, 2018

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Aug 19, 2018
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 19, 2018
  4. lock screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

lock screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

lock screen

1. lock screen - Similar Threads - lock screen

2. Locked out of account, no blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of account, no blue loading screen: I’ve recently encountered a problem in which I can’t enter my PIN for my account on my windows 10 computer. This is a child account because I’m a child, and I know the PIN for the adult account, but it won’t let me do that either. This isn’t a new computer. It happened after...
  3. Locked out of account, no blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of account, no blue loading screen: I’ve recently encountered a problem in which I can’t enter my PIN for my account on my windows 10 computer. This is a child account because I’m a child, and I know the PIN for the adult account, but it won’t let me do that either. This isn’t a new computer. It happened after...
  4. Locked out of account, no blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...: My laptop is hp victus 15 fb1013dx. I have a problem with my laptop. My laptop shows a black screen after sleep mode. I reset my laptop 3 times. but it was no use. I am logged into my laptop with my microsoft account. He had the same problem. Does not wake up after sleep...
  6. Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...

Windows 11 blank or black screen after wake up. I think problem is with lock screen or...: My laptop is hp victus 15 fb1013dx. I have a problem with my laptop. My laptop shows a black screen after sleep mode. I reset my laptop 3 times. but it was no use. I am logged into my laptop with my microsoft account. He had the same problem. Does not wake up after sleep...
  7. Windows mutes all sounds when entering lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mutes all sounds when entering lock screen: Hi,my ASUS Zenbook laptop with Windows 11 mutes all sounds music from Youtube on Chrome, video played on VLC when entering lock screen. Even though it displays what song is played on the lock screen. I press Win+L and immediately music is muted.It also happens when display is...
  8. Windows mutes all sounds when entering lock screen

Windows mutes all sounds when entering lock screen: Hi,my ASUS Zenbook laptop with Windows 11 mutes all sounds music from Youtube on Chrome, video played on VLC when entering lock screen. Even though it displays what song is played on the lock screen. I press Win+L and immediately music is muted.It also happens when display is...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen: For many weeks my Lock Screen has kept a photo of a hummingbird. There was a brief time when it shows other scenery and I thought it was now back to c hanging the photo every once in a while. But now it is back to the hummingbird. I see no settings in personalization for an...
  10. Windows 10 Lock Screen

Windows 10 Lock Screen: For many weeks my Lock Screen has kept a photo of a hummingbird. There was a brief time when it shows other scenery and I thought it was now back to c hanging the photo every once in a while. But now it is back to the hummingbird. I see no settings in personalization for an...