Windows 10: lock the disc draw

Discus and support lock the disc draw in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is there anyway to lock the disc draw shut when traveling?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Linda Jarvis, Dec 28, 2018.

1. lock the disc draw

is there anyway to lock the disc draw shut when traveling?

:)

Linda Jarvis, Dec 28, 2018

2. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 28, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 28, 2018
  4. lock the disc draw

Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

lock the disc draw

1. lock the disc draw - Similar Threads - lock disc draw

2. new drawing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new drawing: I have 2 hours of u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drawing/89b95d4c-a14a-4b6c-ab64-b818a227802d
  3. new drawing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new drawing: I have 2 hours of u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drawing/89b95d4c-a14a-4b6c-ab64-b818a227802d
  4. Disc Driver says there is no disc when there is a disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disc Driver says there is no disc when there is a disc: Hi there. I'm trying to install a disc game on my Alienware Aurora R2. I've inserted the disc into the computer, however the computer thinks that there is no disc in the drive. The disc is good b/c it is detected on other computers. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  5. My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...

My drawing tablet works only as a mouse an draws only in the drawing program that the...: Hello so i have this problem a girl gave me her old drawing tablet that is a wacom intuos comic the old version and i installed the latest driver through the official wacom website.The installation went smooth and it tells me I installed it perfectly. I'm able to use it as a...
  6. Direct Draw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct Draw: Hi, I am trying to play this game that I downloaded but everytime i open it, this alert comes up, "InitDirectDraw, pSPrimary CreateSurface - Unable to create an DirectDraw Surface. Game shutting down - DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW - A hardware only DirectDraw object creation was...
  7. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  8. Drawing

Drawing: Hi Community..... Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint? Thanks and Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawing/a279ff47-9c65-4734-ad2b-77341137caf2
  9. Draw in photos

Draw in photos: I have only 6 colours when I will draw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draw-in-photos/f992087b-f5a1-4257-a239-53d443320ae7
  10. Corel Draw

Corel Draw: Hi there I have been offered a complete version of Corel Draw Graphic Suite 12. Is it compatible with Windows 10? Rob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/corel-draw/39139d60-51c4-4d4a-bb41-057afaa59fb0