Windows 10: lock up on mouse clicks

Discus and support lock up on mouse clicks in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; after upgrading to win 10 from win 7 HP the screen locks up for (approx 4 seconds) after every mouse click. i have just reinstalled win 7 and evrything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toppergraph, Jul 31, 2015.

1. lock up on mouse clicks

after upgrading to win 10 from win 7 HP the screen locks up for (approx 4 seconds) after every mouse click. i have just reinstalled win 7 and evrything is fine again should i re-download? and can i make a bootable ISO from the ESD file to do a clean install??.
    regards Topper.

:)

toppergraph, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 lock screen

Click with the mouse on the lock screen and look for the accessibility icon at the bottom right. Click on that to bring up a menu to enable/disable these options. Using the mouse should also show the login options.

Don Cuthbert, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows Task Bar in Windows 10 will not autohide, covers the screen I am using

Right click on the taskbar. Check box beside Hide Taskbar. Mouse over where the taskbar was and it pops up for use then recedes. To lock taskbar again mouse over it, right click on it and uncheck box beside Hide taskbar. simple!

AudreySmith333, Jul 31, 2015
  4. lock up on mouse clicks

reinstalled and fine now.

toppergraph, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

lock up on mouse clicks

1. lock up on mouse clicks - Similar Threads - lock mouse clicks

2. mouse click twice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse click twice: why do i have to click everything twice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-click-twice/4eb8d09c-60d9-45f0-bcdb-aaa51309aec7
  3. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Issues (Freeze and Click-Lock)

Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse Issues (Freeze and Click-Lock): I recently installed a Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse to replace an older Microsoft mouse on Windows 10. I was not experiencing either of these issues previously, so I would believe that the issues are related to the hardware, drivers, or some settings that I am unaware...
  4. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  5. mouse and keyboard frequently locks up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse and keyboard frequently locks up: I'm running a Surface Book with windows 10 8GB ram, 125GB drive and i5. My problem, the mouse and keyboard frequently locks up for a few seconds to several minutes, however the touch screen still works so I can get around whatever I'm working on. I've tacked to a service rep...
  6. Simulate Mouse Clicks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simulate Mouse Clicks: Is there a simple way to simulate mouse clicks? The script also needs to be linked to a shortcut, which can be placed on the taskbar. If I can do this, then I can customize some things. 19110
  7. Touchpad Click Lock

Touchpad Click Lock: I bought a brand new Windows 10 ACER Aspire E5 series laptop computer back in February. I have not had any issues at all with it. But today I have this very annoying issue. When I lightly tap my touchpad on links instead of opening the link like it had been doing previously...
  8. Mouse Click freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse Click freeze: I don't know if I can make this question here, because is about windows 8.1 But, the problem is Sometimes when I click with the right mouse button in any part of the screen, everything freeze for 1 sec and then back to "normal". Could this happening because of the Video...
  9. R/Click Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    R/Click Mouse: Lately, if I right click on a file to copy or cut, the screen blinks and it goes to my desktop. If i click on the same file again it does OK and the menu comes up. Any ideas? I think but not sure that it started after the last update to 1058.104 41196
  10. Exit Lock Screen - Keyboard or Mouse click

in Windows 10 Support
    Exit Lock Screen - Keyboard or Mouse click: I have multiple computers with the Win10 (64 bit) update. On two of the computers, if I enter the lock screen by using the Start-L keyboard shortcut, I can exit the lock screen (and enter the log on screen) by clicking the mouse or hitting a key. However, if there has been an...