Windows 10: lock up on mouse clicks

Discus and support lock up on mouse clicks in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; after upgrading to win 10 from win 7 HP the screen locks up for (approx 4 seconds) after every mouse click. i have just reinstalled win 7 and evrything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by toppergraph, Jul 31, 2015.

1. lock up on mouse clicks

after upgrading to win 10 from win 7 HP the screen locks up for (approx 4 seconds) after every mouse click. i have just reinstalled win 7 and evrything is fine again should i re-download? and can i make a bootable ISO from the ESD file to do a clean install??.
    regards Topper.

:)

toppergraph, Jul 31, 2015

2. Windows 10 lock screen

Click with the mouse on the lock screen and look for the accessibility icon at the bottom right. Click on that to bring up a menu to enable/disable these options. Using the mouse should also show the login options.

Don Cuthbert, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows Task Bar in Windows 10 will not autohide, covers the screen I am using

Right click on the taskbar. Check box beside Hide Taskbar. Mouse over where the taskbar was and it pops up for use then recedes. To lock taskbar again mouse over it, right click on it and uncheck box beside Hide taskbar. simple!

AudreySmith333, Jul 31, 2015
  4. lock up on mouse clicks

reinstalled and fine now.

toppergraph, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

lock up on mouse clicks

1. lock up on mouse clicks - Similar Threads - lock mouse clicks

2. Set up touchpad for click lock like mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up touchpad for click lock like mouse: Can a touchpad without buttons currently set up with double tap and drag, be changed to longer tap and drag so it is the same as the mouse click lock setting. There does not seem to be a way of programming this in the way the mouse menu allows eg with a separate control for...
  3. Set up touchpad for click lock like mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set up touchpad for click lock like mouse: Can a touchpad without buttons currently set up with double tap and drag, be changed to longer tap and drag so it is the same as the mouse click lock setting. There does not seem to be a way of programming this in the way the mouse menu allows eg with a separate control for...
  4. Keyboard and mouse locking up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse locking up!: Hi,Every once and a while my keyboard and mouse seem to lock up, I think they have entered some special enter mode, probably connected to the Windows key, so I'm hoping that if I just knew what to press to get back to the normal mode it would be easy to do.What happens is, I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse locking up!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse locking up!: Hi,Every once and a while my keyboard and mouse seem to lock up, I think they have entered some special enter mode, probably connected to the Windows key, so I'm hoping that if I just knew what to press to get back to the normal mode it would be easy to do.What happens is, I...
  6. Mouse and Click Lock option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Click Lock option: Ever since Microsoft introduced the click lock feature in a recent update, I have been experiencing issues with my mouse. I believe this is a known issue because I have read many complaints online about it and followed discussions on various boards. At first I thought it was...
  7. The F11 key click locks my mouse until I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The F11 key click locks my mouse until I click: All of a sudden, My F11 key makes it so my mouse holds down click. So when I'm animating in my animation software, And I click F11 for a shortcut, It just starts clicking on everything Its like a click lock. Through the key F11. How to heck do I turn it off?...
  8. Mouse locks up when i click or set it still

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse locks up when i click or set it still: I just got a new PC and when I click, press a key, or just set the mouse still, itll lock up and I have to move the mouse a huge distance or all over the place before it frees up and moves like normal submitted by /u/CIoverload [link] [comments]...
  9. mouse and keyboard frequently locks up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse and keyboard frequently locks up: I'm running a Surface Book with windows 10 8GB ram, 125GB drive and i5. My problem, the mouse and keyboard frequently locks up for a few seconds to several minutes, however the touch screen still works so I can get around whatever I'm working on. I've tacked to a service rep...
  10. Exit Lock Screen - Keyboard or Mouse click

in Windows 10 Support
    Exit Lock Screen - Keyboard or Mouse click: I have multiple computers with the Win10 (64 bit) update. On two of the computers, if I enter the lock screen by using the Start-L keyboard shortcut, I can exit the lock screen (and enter the log on screen) by clicking the mouse or hitting a key. However, if there has been an...