Windows 10: Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

Discus and support Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All. I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise. I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by casperadk, Aug 12, 2015.

1. casperadk Win User

Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

Hi All.

I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise.
    I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO.

When I'm at home or sitting at a customer and must unlock the screen, it takes a war! It is as if searching for the DNS server for my AD domain as my PC is a member of.

In Windows 7 or Windows 8 there is no problem.

This is not a problem in Windows 7 or Windows 8.

Some have suggestions?

Thank you

:)

casperadk, Aug 12, 2015

2. HTC Touch Pro - How to Lock/Unlock the screen

Mark's suggestion works well and if you are in a call you can lock the screen. Keep in mind that the even though the screen is locked that the keys are still active for hanging up the phone (or answering) if needed.

http://www.experiencemobility.net

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 12, 2015
  3. samsung ativ se problems

I have the same issues with the screen locking. Most of the time it is after a call I can't hang up. I have had one reboot issue only. Using 8.1

DavidDeVito, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

1. Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up - Similar Threads - Lock screen issues

2. PC Locks up and hangs at lock screen, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Locks up and hangs at lock screen, what should I do?: So, I am trying to describe my problem as best I can: My lock screen background remains blue and doesn't actually switch to a wallpaper, This means that windows locks up before loading the lock screen. What can I do? TL;DR: My computer hangs before loading the lock screen...
  3. Lock screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen on start up: Earlier in the afternoon my fiancé was using the laptop it was working fine. Went to get on the laptop this evening and it’s asking for a password or pin number and we’ve tried everything that we know of when it comes to pin numbers or passwords and cannot get past our...
  4. Lock up and black screen

Lock up and black screen: Just got a new computer . AMD 9 3900x with a Nvidia 2070 super , 16 gig ram DDR4 . after about 4 hours of run time , the system will lock up and black screen . Nothing I do will clear but a hard boot . updated all device drivers . Startup is at bare minimum with Nvidia and...
  5. Lock Screen Hang Bug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock Screen Hang Bug: I updated windows from 1803 to 1903 and since then the laptop hangs on the lock screen after opening the lid.This happens only when Low Power mode is turned on (or) the battery is low. This has happened for the fourth time now, only after updating. I assume this issue is...
  6. computer hangs or locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    computer hangs or locks up: evry since the 1803 my computer hangs or freezes I can move mouse and right click but I can't left click or contro alt delete doesn't help I have to manual hold power button shut down. I tried turning off the hardware accerlation on both firfox and edge but didn't help can...
  7. Weird locking up issue

Weird locking up issue: Hey guys I posted in here some time ago, but I'm unable to find the thread so apologise for spam. I'm currently at wits end with a friends pc, I was told her pc lock ups and blue screens were looking towards a ram issue, she bought a Corsair 16GB DDR3 Vengeance kit (2 8GB...
  8. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  9. login screen locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    login screen locks up: I tried to install Windows 10 fresh from a usb but it said my Windows 7 key didn't work and I never got a Windows 10 key so I'm not sure what to do, the upgrade install won't login. I enter password, then proceed but it locks up. if I click anywhere after a minute the screen...
  10. Lock screen keeps screwing up and hanging - since 10 AnniversaryUpdate

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen keeps screwing up and hanging - since 10 AnniversaryUpdate: Does anyone else have Lock Screen issues now when waking their PC or returning to unlock a locked PC since installing the Windows 10 Anniversary Update? I never had these issues before but it usually just sits there with a spinning wheel, whilst also not showing the lock...