Windows 10: Lock Volume

Discus and support Lock Volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a way to lock the volume level? Every time I reboot my PC the volume level always defaults back to 37. Is there a way to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cam3r0n____________, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Lock Volume

Does anyone know of a way to lock the volume level? Every time I reboot my PC the volume level always defaults back to 37. Is there a way to make it default to where it was last set? Thanks!

submitted by /u/cam3r0n____________
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cam3r0n____________, Nov 5, 2020
  2. GearWorld Win User
    GearWorld, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Lock Volume

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Lock Volume

1. Lock Volume - Similar Threads - Lock Volume

2. Volume control is locked at mute position. How do I get it unlocked? This just happened...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume control is locked at mute position. How do I get it unlocked? This just happened...: Volume control is locked at mute position. How do I get it unlocked? This just happened today. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you....
  3. Volume control is locked at mute position. How do I get it unlocked? This just happened...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume control is locked at mute position. How do I get it unlocked? This just happened...: Volume control is locked at mute position. How do I get it unlocked? This just happened today. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you....
  4. Cannot lock current drive, Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot lock current drive, Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process: [IMG]When trying to run the command-line CHKDSK version on your Windows computer, if you receive the error Cannot lock current drive, Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process, then this post will help you. Cannot lock current drive, Chkdsk cannot run...
  5. Pressing Volume Down key F2 if Fn lock is enabled both reduces volume and acts as a C key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing Volume Down key F2 if Fn lock is enabled both reduces volume and acts as a C key...: Name ASUS Vivobook 15Laptop PC F1500EA-WB51Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.70 GB usable Device ID 45B12B90-2903-4AF5-8228-351C29F0B423 Product ID *****-*****-*****-***** System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  6. Pressing Volume Down key F2 if Fn lock is enabled both reduces volume and acts as a C key...

Pressing Volume Down key F2 if Fn lock is enabled both reduces volume and acts as a C key...: Name ASUS Vivobook 15Laptop PC F1500EA-WB51Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.70 GB usable Device ID 45B12B90-2903-4AF5-8228-351C29F0B423 Product ID *****-*****-*****-***** System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  7. Can I lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically?: Every time I tab out from a different application to a browser my volume level immediately goes up to 70, and I have to turn it down manually, is there any way I can lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically like so?...
  8. Can I lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically?

Can I lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically?: Every time I tab out from a different application to a browser my volume level immediately goes up to 70, and I have to turn it down manually, is there any way I can lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically like so?...
  9. Can I lock the volume level of my PC so that it can't be changed automatically?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bitlocker volumes are automatically locking in Windows 11 after opened by password.

Bitlocker volumes are automatically locking in Windows 11 after opened by password.: On a brand new ASUS ROG Strix 15 laptop, using any USB port, my external Bitlocker volumes are automatically re-locking themselves, sometimes 24 hours after being unlocked. Some volumes are on external NVMe devices and some are just USB thumbdrives. Anyone else seeing...