Windows 10: Locke screen blocked

Discus and support Locke screen blocked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When i open my pc i can see the lock screen but i cant pass it i dont have any code usually i click the screen then it open but now when i clicked the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChaosV, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:32 AM.

1. ChaosV Win User

Locke screen blocked

When i open my pc i can see the lock screen but i cant pass it i dont have any code usually i click the screen then it open but now when i clicked the lock screen get blocked py pc us still working the button are working like the light button i restart it so many times but no changes

I need help pls

:)

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Locke screen blocked [​IMG]

4. Locke screen blocked

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

Locke screen blocked

1. Locke screen blocked - Similar Threads - Locke screen blocked

2. lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen: after inactivity the screen directly turns off without displaying the lock screen for some seconds as it usually does. initially the lock screen used to be windows spotlight and it worked good that time, but recently after years I thought of changing the lock screen image...
  3. Lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen: How can I split the Lock Screen so I can have 2 photos on the screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen/cc7a4f41-a43e-49c5-810c-6122a7522ef3
  4. Lock Screen

Lock Screen: Why is the picture on my Lock Screen very blurry? I'm running Windows 10 Upgraded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen/215ac10d-d42f-45f1-9f08-c828e0dccfd5
  5. Lock screen

Lock screen: Hello, I use windows spotlight for lock screen and for log-in screen as well. In the case when new picture is generated, then after log-in (or unlock) browser Bing is opened with filled search box. This box, contains some description of new picture - of course....
  6. Locked screen

Locked screen: Why does my locked screen not show chosen app? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/Desktop*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-screen/63a6a914-5440-40c3-91cd-59de11ae9120
  7. Locked screen

Locked screen: Why does my locked screen not show chosen app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-screen/63a6a914-5440-40c3-91cd-59de11ae9120
  8. lock screen

lock screen: In personalization, under lock screen.....at the top to that I see a message in RED that says "Some settings are managed by your organization". I'm not part of any organization. [img] 72834
  9. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...
  10. screen locked

in Windows 10 Support
    screen locked: Now that the new upgrades have been installed, I have to log on every time my screen times out. Before the upgrades, if I walked away and came back, moving the mouse or touching a key would bring back the desktop. How can I get back to that status? (By the way, the automatic...