Windows 10: Locke screen blocked

Discus and support Locke screen blocked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When i open my pc i can see the lock screen but i cant pass it i dont have any code usually i click the screen then it open but now when i clicked the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChaosV, Nov 21, 2020.

1. ChaosV Win User

Locke screen blocked

When i open my pc i can see the lock screen but i cant pass it i dont have any code usually i click the screen then it open but now when i clicked the lock screen get blocked py pc us still working the button are working like the light button i restart it so many times but no changes

I need help pls

:)

ChaosV, Nov 21, 2020

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Locke screen blocked [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Locke screen blocked

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Locke screen blocked

1. Locke screen blocked - Similar Threads - Locke screen blocked

2. Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock in Screen is not loading Lock in Screen is not loading,: Lock in Screen is not loading, I have shut the laptop down and restarted it, what shall i do?It wont me type in the password, the actual screen is not showing anything just stays blue and then doesn't load....
  3. Profile blocked/locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Profile blocked/locked: Whenever I click a Microsoft link to read for help, I am told that my Profile is Blocked/Locked. This has been going on for OVER A YEAR now. I cannot send an email or ask for help from the ID that is blocked, so what can I do?I have two PCs, Win 10 and Win 11. Each of these...
  4. Profile blocked/locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile blocked/locked: Whenever I click a Microsoft link to read for help, I am told that my Profile is Blocked/Locked. This has been going on for OVER A YEAR now. I cannot send an email or ask for help from the ID that is blocked, so what can I do?I have two PCs, Win 10 and Win 11. Each of these...
  5. Profile blocked/locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Lock Screen, But like a Lock Screen appeared?: After installing AMD "Radeon Software", another screed with a MS like background appeared...UGH. I have a lock screen, login screen., so what else could this be? When I change the lock screen color it will take and when pressing (Windows-key and the L) it will lock to that...
  7. Block part of the screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Block part of the screen?: Hello guys, I‘m just wondering if there is a program or feature to have a black bar or something on a specific part of the screen that i don’t want to see. Let me know if you know any way this might work, thanks! submitted by /u/vnmz77 [link] [comments]...
  8. Taskbar blocks screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar blocks screen: My taskbar is blocking the bottom of maximized windows and I can't fix it. I have tried setting it to autohide and it did nothing. is there any other way to fix this besides changing the location?...
  9. USB speakers resetting idle clock, blocking lock screen timeout and screensaver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB speakers resetting idle clock, blocking lock screen timeout and screensaver: I have a new set of Klipsch R-15PMs, attached via USB. It seems that as long as they are plugged in, the idle clock is constantly reset, at the rate of milliseconds. Since the screensaver never comes on, the station never locks when I leave my desk, and I would very much...
  10. Lock Screen Not Locking

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen Not Locking: Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no...