Windows 10: Locked account and unlocking it

Discus and support Locked account and unlocking it in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was wondering that if you guys can unlock my account and can you send an email to me so that i can unlock it because i didnt do anything at all but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Alex59883, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Alex59883 Win User

Locked account and unlocking it

I was wondering that if you guys can unlock my account and can you send an email to me so that i can unlock it because i didnt do anything at all but it says that i did something wrong for it to lock but please either send me an email to verify my account unlockage the account unlocking thing dont work I know my username and password for that account and 2 more things,1st, i dont know why you use bots to see if a person is doing "suspicious activity" and 2nd, my Account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and send me a verifacation in email because yours doesnt work. Please, i need my account bac

:)

Alex59883, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Mystere Win User

Domain Account Locked Daily

Did you install the beta 2 version like I suggested?

Mystere, Jul 23, 2021
  3. yolan7 Win User
    Nokia 928 lock/unlock feature

Hi,

I have a Nokia 928. I have a lock screen activated. When I hit the side button to unlock my phone, there is no response. If I hold the volume down button long enough to prompt to turn off, then I am able to swipe up and unlock my phone using my code.
    At this point, the following occurred:

• if I hit the lock button my phone will not respond.
    • If i hit the volume up while the phone is unlocked. It states that "Something has changed...hold the volume up button and the lock button to take a screen shot."
    • If I touch the volume down button, the screen will prompt "shut down" by swiping down.

The battery is fully charged. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

yolan7, Jul 23, 2021
  4. PANDIT G. Win User

Admin account locked

My admin account is locked don,t know how to unlock but have a standard user to login please suggest can I do something from normal user to unlock the admin account.

PANDIT G., Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Locked account and unlocking it - Similar Threads - Locked account unlocking

2. How to unlock locked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock locked account: I was just setting up my new laptop when I accidentally locked my account. I got confused when I was entering my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-locked-account/547444ff-0c31-4929-bab3-fb6f3259ec50
  3. How to unlock locked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock locked account: I was just setting up my new laptop when I accidentally locked my account. I got confused when I was entering my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-locked-account/547444ff-0c31-4929-bab3-fb6f3259ec50
  4. Kid locked his account, how to unlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kid locked his account, how to unlock.: Hi. I installed a local account for Kid using ONLY pin code. Dont ask me why.. i didnt use this option before and didnt expect any problemsNow this option is locked. Default message " wait about 2 hours and more and try again or use another method". It's been a few days.I...
  5. Kid locked his account, how to unlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kid locked his account, how to unlock.: Hi. I installed a local account for Kid using ONLY pin code. Dont ask me why.. i didnt use this option before and didnt expect any problemsNow this option is locked. Default message " wait about 2 hours and more and try again or use another method". It's been a few days.I...
  6. screen lock unlocking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen lock unlocking: hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me unlock a oppo a73 screen lock please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-lock-unlocking/cebbeb6c-5f9b-41f6-b426-22b8cc497235
  7. Dynamic lock smart unlocking

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dynamic lock smart unlocking: Hi, I find it very troublesome to unlock my laptop every time I open it, yet I appreciate and rely on the security of having a password on my PC. Is there a way to make win 10 unlock automatically when my iPhone is around, like the smart unlock feature on android? I know...
  8. Microsoft locked *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. To unlock it they...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft locked *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. To unlock it they...: I was trying to log into OneDrive. I suspect Microsoft found an old OneDrive account that I had forgotten about. MSFT has locked the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. To unlock it they want to text me a secret code. I don't have a phone. E-mail is not an...
  9. Lock and unlock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lock and unlock screen: What is the real purpose of locking and unlocking the screen different also metro more difficult to get around? Awesome the person before me wanted to know back grammar correction spelling tell him to go to Grammarly: Free Writing Assistant https://www.grammarly.com...
  10. Lock or Unlock Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock or Unlock Taskbar: Windows - 10 -- What are the consequences of locking or unlocking the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-or-unlock-taskbar/b8e9ee84-49db-4584-aecf-7455261db846