Windows 10: Locked answers

Discus and support Locked answers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why the hell display them if they are locked -lame lame lame your organization is dying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TedVillella, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Locked answers

Why the hell display them if they are locked -lame lame lame

your organization is dying

:)

TedVillella, Dec 10, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 10, 2018
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Locked answers

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Locked answers

1. Locked answers - Similar Threads - Locked answers

2. Why does my Windows 11 keep going to lock screen? POTENTIAL ANSWER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Windows 11 keep going to lock screen? POTENTIAL ANSWER: For several months my Acer Laptop with Windows 11 OS has started going back to Lock Screen when I am typing.I have checked and re-installed Graphics and other DriversRemoved and re-installed Outlook the main one it happens withTurned Sleep and all Power settings to...
  3. Why does my Windows 11 keep going to lock screen? POTENTIAL ANSWER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Windows 11 keep going to lock screen? POTENTIAL ANSWER: For several months my Acer Laptop with Windows 11 OS has started going back to Lock Screen when I am typing.I have checked and re-installed Graphics and other DriversRemoved and re-installed Outlook the main one it happens withTurned Sleep and all Power settings to...
  4. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  5. I have an answer for a locked thread

I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  6. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-doing-something-that-is-not-intense/66eb6973-3d1e-4984-a288-e15932744b6dThe default cpu voltage in bios are somehow undervolt and this cause when cpu are in idle state voltage drop too low and crash so I turn on...
  8. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-doing-something-that-is-not-intense/66eb6973-3d1e-4984-a288-e15932744b6dThe default cpu voltage in bios are somehow undervolt and this cause when cpu are in idle state voltage drop too low and crash so I turn on...
  9. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Giving a wrong answer and locking the question is the new Microsoft support!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Giving a wrong answer and locking the question is the new Microsoft support!!!!: I asked a quiestion why Microsoft wants to force insecure 2FA options on customers.Some, supposedly, Microsoft employee replied, with an answer which has nothing to do wiht the issue. In school that would be a F-. Luckily MS doesnt grade their forum people, otherwise pretty...