Windows 10: Locked Computer due to security threat

Discus and support Locked Computer due to security threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RebeccaSchenk, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:42 PM.

1. Locked Computer due to security threat

I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support immediately. Please do not shut down or restart your computer. Doing that may lead to data loss and identity theft. The computer lock is aimed to stop illegal activity. Please call our support immediately" with constant sirens. How do I fix this?

:)

RebeccaSchenk, Jan 14, 2020 at 6:42 PM

2. security threat

Biswa66,

Please stay with this thread
    security threat
    try the suggestions and

post your results.

Don't start yet another new thread about this

hacktool: win32/autokms issue.

Don

3. Biswa66 Win User
    security threat

* Merged *

tried all possible steps. no resul defender security centre continues to give notification about the same threat again again C:\Windows\Temp\SppExtComObjHook.dll.. when try to find this
    path it shows nothing is there in c drive like that. tell me how can I get rid of it?

4. Locked Computer due to security threat

computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

Thema:

Locked Computer due to security threat

1. Locked Computer due to security threat - Similar Threads - Locked Computer due

2. Locked Computer displays secure data

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked Computer displays secure data: I've worded this specifically because what can occur is exactly this. If I have a screen open on my computer when I lock it, initially the screen locks normally. However, if I'm gone for a while and return, when I move my mouse pointer to wake it from screen saver mode, it...
  3. Security warnings about potential threats

Security warnings about potential threats: I have recently been getting warnings about files that are part of a backup set for another device (a Windows tablet). How do I get this device (desktop) to stop scanning backup set files for another device? [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  5. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...
  6. threats on the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    threats on the computer: someone threatened me with physical violence on facebook. Is there something I should do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/threats-on-the-computer/4513c391-f7ed-40ac-b3e0-b2b5f5a3545d
  7. Cloud App Security threat intelligence

Cloud App Security threat intelligence: Hi All, Just wanted to ask if there is a reference for the threat intelligence detection type, like how did it identify, and classified it, is there like an observables or IOC's that make it triggered the detection, recently we had some detections the malware is named as,...
  8. computer locked up for security theft?

computer locked up for security theft?: Was looking at receipt site, came up with Microsoft window audio saying my computer is locked up. Have to call Microsoft number, do not shut off computer. Please help?...
  9. Pincode not available due to change in security settings. Laptop locked.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pincode not available due to change in security settings. Laptop locked.: I have a brand new surface laptop. I have logged with my office account and password. The systems requiered a Pin code which I created. After the window update after restart I have the mentioned error (translated from dutch). And "You can change the PIN via settings >...
  10. Windows 10 locked computer due to help desk

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 locked computer due to help desk: Two weeks ago Windows 10 downloaded onto my desktop without me asking. It could not be stopped. I went along with it and it appeared to work for a week. Next time I turned to computer on the home screen appeared after some time but there was no cursor on the screen. The key...