Windows 10: Locked Computer due to security threat

Discus and support Locked Computer due to security threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RebeccaSchenk, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Locked Computer due to security threat

I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support immediately. Please do not shut down or restart your computer. Doing that may lead to data loss and identity theft. The computer lock is aimed to stop illegal activity. Please call our support immediately" with constant sirens. How do I fix this?

:)

RebeccaSchenk, Jan 14, 2020

2. security threat

Biswa66,

Please stay with this thread
    security threat
    try the suggestions and

post your results.

Don't start yet another new thread about this

hacktool: win32/autokms issue.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Biswa66 Win User
    security threat

* Merged *

tried all possible steps. no resul defender security centre continues to give notification about the same threat again again C:\Windows\Temp\SppExtComObjHook.dll.. when try to find this
    path it shows nothing is there in c drive like that. tell me how can I get rid of it?

Biswa66, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Locked Computer due to security threat

computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Locked Computer due to security threat

1. Locked Computer due to security threat - Similar Threads - Locked Computer due

2. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  3. SECURITY THREAT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURITY THREAT: I was just on a random site, and I got this message saying "Important security message: Your computer has been locked. Your IP address was used without your knowledge for consent to visit website that contains identity theft virus. To unlock your computer, call support...
  4. SECURITY THREAT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Rec’d a voice message on computer that it was locked up due to detected threat of Trojan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rec’d a voice message on computer that it was locked up due to detected threat of Trojan...: See question above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recd-a-voice-message-on-computer-that-it-was/57646c89-b4ca-4422-a353-6124e9d8edd1
  6. Rec’d a voice message on computer that it was locked up due to detected threat of Trojan...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rec’d a voice message on computer that it was locked up due to detected threat of Trojan...: See question above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recd-a-voice-message-on-computer-that-it-was/57646c89-b4ca-4422-a353-6124e9d8edd1
  7. Windows Security threat service has stopped due to update error.

Windows Security threat service has stopped due to update error.: Hello. A few hours ago I received this notification from Windows Security along with this error message from Windows Update: Virus & threat protection service has stopped. Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.2103.7) Status:...
  8. New security threats

New security threats: Headline-grabbing recent events may spark surprising new security threats, says Rick Grinnell, founder and managing partner of Glasswing Ventures. “The government shutdown helped contribute to a great cyber threat to the U.S. government, critical infrastructure and other...
  9. about computer security from threats.

about computer security from threats.: Hi, I have bought a new laptop a month ago. Now I am repeatedly shown the massage 'Windows defender found threats'. I haven't run any third party programs yet. A few days ago my pc shut down and restarted by itself in a while. How should I fix the issue.[ATTACH] someone...
  10. security threat

security threat: is danielgm.net cloudcompare software a security threat ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-threat/19808438-5e63-49d1-9f2b-fb3787d79e78