Windows 10: Locked drive

Discus and support Locked drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I wanted to reset my computer and I did it. But I had BitLocker encryption on the drive "D:". Now it is locked. Could you please help me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by berriz44, Oct 26, 2021.

1. berriz44 Win User

Locked drive

Hello! I wanted to reset my computer and I did it. But I had BitLocker encryption on the drive "D:". Now it is locked. Could you please help me how to disable BitLocker without a password? passwords saved are incorrect

:)

berriz44, Oct 26, 2021
  2. little cat, Oct 26, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Gilletter Win User

Locked drive

DVD Burner started locking up recently

ok I cleaned it and it's not locking the computer up now, but it still doesn't recognize when theres a cd/ dvd in the drive... any next step to rectify that problem? lol...

Gilletter, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Locked drive

1. Locked drive - Similar Threads - Locked drive

2. I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...: I just Changed a minimum bios change what I have found after that is my all the drived are locked with bitlocker. I can't even access my data. I need help. Please anyone help me. btw I have tried to access my key in mycrosoft devices but found nothing rather it shows an...
  3. I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...: I just Changed a minimum bios change what I have found after that is my all the drived are locked with bitlocker. I can't even access my data. I need help. Please anyone help me. btw I have tried to access my key in mycrosoft devices but found nothing rather it shows an...
  4. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  5. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive: MS tells me my email is locked due to too many attempts to reset password and to contact my ISP. I did and nothing wrong with my email. I cannot sync my email to my One Drive and MS keeps having me fill out info but it is going in circles. Can someone help?I had a notice that...
  6. My email account locked,cannot sync with One Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking: I have Two BitLocker-enabled USB flash drives attached to my Windows 10 Pro PC. Both require me to enter the recovery key each time I rebook to PC, which I think is normal. However, one of them locks from time to time without rebooting, requiring me to enter the recovery key...
  8. BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking: I have Two BitLocker-enabled USB flash drives attached to my Windows 10 Pro PC. Both require me to enter the recovery key each time I rebook to PC, which I think is normal. However, one of them locks from time to time without rebooting, requiring me to enter the recovery key...
  9. BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking

10. BitLocker has locked a hard drive from an old PC by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker has locked a hard drive from an old PC by itself: A few other ago I managed to salvage an old hard drive from a PC Win 11 that was flood damaged. I plugged it into the new PC also 11 OS, and it worked fine for weeks. Today, when I booted the PC up, BitLocker has locked the drive without any reason.I didn't even know what...