Windows 10: Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call?

Discus and support Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi need to reset my daughter’s password as she has locked her account. I’ve tried the account form on line, chatted to the help desk and no one can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JOEL PEARSON1, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call?

Hi need to reset my daughter’s password as she has locked her account. I’ve tried the account form on line, chatted to the help desk and no one can help apparently. I need to speak with someone, is that possible?

:)

JOEL PEARSON1, Nov 28, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 28, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call?

1. Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call? - Similar Threads - Locked laptop anyone

2. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  3. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  4. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked laptop, is there anyone I can call?: Hi need to reset my daughter’s password as she has locked her account. I’ve tried the account form on line, chatted to the help desk and no one can help apparently. I need to speak with someone, is that possible?...
  6. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop: Hello, I am having issue on my Gateway laptop with the touchpad mouse. The model of my computer is GWTC116-2BK. It wants to point at stuff that i do not want and hits the items that I was not pointig at. It wants to highlight when not needed and moves on its own. I have...
  7. Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help with fixing touchpad on laptop: Hello, I am having issue on my Gateway laptop with the touchpad mouse. The model of my computer is GWTC116-2BK. It wants to point at stuff that i do not want and hits the items that I was not pointig at. It wants to highlight when not needed and moves on its own. I have...
  8. Can I make 2 calls at once with a laptop app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I make 2 calls at once with a laptop app?: I connected the Your Phone companion app and was wondering if I can receive a call on my laptop while my phone is in a call? Reason is, my mom has a doctor's appointment over the phone, and I'm expecting a call from my dad's hospital too just at an unspecified time...
  9. Can anyone explain what’s going on with my computer? I was playing on a discord call and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone explain what’s going on with my computer? I was playing on a discord call and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DCCCXXV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcqd7v/can_anyone_explain_whats_going_on_with_my/
  10. Can I lock my stolen laptop !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I lock my stolen laptop !: Is it possible to lock my stolen Laptop I've tried to on my account devices but doesn't seem to work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-lock-my-stolen-laptop/09a29f9e-44b5-4136-bdee-03c3d199b5b6"