Windows 10: Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock

Discus and support Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey so I locked my device through outlook thinking it was my old pc I sold it and didn’t want them accessing my account but I locked my main pc and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nickwingerter, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock

Hey so I locked my device through outlook thinking it was my old pc I sold it and didn’t want them accessing my account but I locked my main pc and when I try to login right or wrong password it tells me I need to login with the admin profile? But I’m the only user on the pc and an admin? I tried activating it through CMD but nothing changed! If anyone could help it would save my life

:)

nickwingerter, Jan 14, 2022

2. Unlock the windows PC using Dynamic lock.

Dynamic Lock automatically locks my PC when I step away from it. So I'd like it automatically unlock when I get back to it.

I find the Dynamic lock feature incomplete without it automatically unlocking the PC.

Anwesh Gangula, Jan 14, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 14, 2022
  4. vNokFan Win User

Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock

Unlocking Lumia 900 on AT&T

1. I sent a Nokia Lumia 900 purchased a AT&T store to my family back home in India. It was purchased at full price unlocked – no contract.

• When they tried to use the phone in India, it was locked to AT&T.
    • I reached out to AT&T Customer support which said they can provide the unlock code if I sent them the IMEI
    • I sent them the IMEI, at which point they said this phone could not be unlocked.
    • When I spoke to the supervisor, I got a different story .i.e., the phone needed to be kept locked for 6 months as Nokia had instructed them to do so, and Nokia was refusing to release the unlock codes.
    • After several escalations, I was promised an unlock code in 7 days.
    • After 21 days and several phone calls, I finally got the unlock code
    • The unlock code did not work
    • I advised my family to take the phone to the Nokia Service Center in India (Bangalore)
    • They tried unlocking the phone . . and said that the code from AT&T/Nokia was wrong.
    • I called AT&T and they said that it was Nokia who must have provided the wrong code
    • Called Nokia complaints and they said they have no control/responsibility whatsover for the phone and that I should call AT&T.
    • The Nokia person refused to share his name, escalate to a supervisor, or prove the address where I can send a complaint to. Basically said Nokia wants nothing to do with Lumia 900 in US . it is an AT&T Issue.

I invested a lot of energy to convince my family away from an iPhone and try a windows phone instead.

With friends (ATT, Nokia ) like these, who needs competition ?

vNokFan, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock

1. Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock - Similar Threads - Locked through outlook

2. Can’t unlock my Pc due to the security issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t unlock my Pc due to the security issues: Hello. My Pc was locked due to the security situation. I update my personal info at the website, but when I checked it, it says that I will unlock my Pc only on 27.11.23 when the security update comes. I would like to solve that, cause I need my Pc asap...
  3. Can’t unlock my Pc due to the security issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t unlock my Pc due to the security issues: Hello. My Pc was locked due to the security situation. I update my personal info at the website, but when I checked it, it says that I will unlock my Pc only on 27.11.23 when the security update comes. I would like to solve that, cause I need my Pc asap...
  4. Cannot unlock my Outlook.

Cannot unlock my Outlook.: I am deleting very large emails, totaling much more than what the Mailbox Settings indicates as being over the limit 14.8 GB with no effect at all. It will still show the same over the limit amount as before., regardless if I empty the Deleted emails or not.. My Mailbox is...
  5. Cannot unlock my Outlook.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot unlock my Outlook.: I am deleting very large emails, totaling much more than what the Mailbox Settings indicates as being over the limit 14.8 GB with no effect at all. It will still show the same over the limit amount as before., regardless if I empty the Deleted emails or not.. My Mailbox is...
  6. Can’t Unlock PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t Unlock PC: When starting up pc, i’m greeted with the lock screen/sign in screen. Whenever i drag up or press a key, the password box isn’t there and it goes back. I have no way into my computer!I restart my PC to reach the Troubleshoot page..I’ve tried launching Admin cmd to perform...
  7. Can’t Unlock PC

Can’t Unlock PC: When starting up pc, i’m greeted with the lock screen/sign in screen. Whenever i drag up or press a key, the password box isn’t there and it goes back. I have no way into my computer!I restart my PC to reach the Troubleshoot page..I’ve tried launching Admin cmd to perform...
  8. Can’t Unlock PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock: Hey so I locked my device through outlook thinking it was my old pc I sold it and didn’t want them accessing my account but I locked my main pc and when I try to login right or wrong password it tells me I need to login with the admin profile? But I’m the only user on the pc...
  10. Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked my PC through outlook can’t unlock: Hey so I locked my device through outlook thinking it was my old pc I sold it and didn’t want them accessing my account but I locked my main pc and when I try to login right or wrong password it tells me I need to login with the admin profile? But I’m the only user on the pc...