Windows 10: Locked on blurry log in screen

Discus and support Locked on blurry log in screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AshleyEeee, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Locked on blurry log in screen

Win 10 suddenly wont let me log in. stops at blurry log in screen

:)

AshleyEeee, Oct 1, 2020
  2. w bruno Win User

lock screen piture is blurry

lock screen picture is blurry

w bruno, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Locked on blurry log in screen

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Locked on blurry log in screen

1. Locked on blurry log in screen - Similar Threads - Locked blurry log

2. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  3. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  4. Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.: Context: I was playing with my friends the other day and suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and it also started disk checking. After that, my laptop booted up properly but the lock screen is stuck at this blurry screen with no way of accessing the...
  5. Stuck in blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in blurry log in screen: Hey all, Running into a issue with booting my laptop- it's stuck in a loop on the blurry log in screen and won't get to the point to where I can enter a password. Startup repair and system restore do not work, and I can't reset to a clean install of windows. Even trying to...
  6. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  7. Cant log in blurry screen win 10

Cant log in blurry screen win 10: It seems as though Hewlett Packard computers are affected by this new windows 10 update, i am experiencing most of what other are writing on the forum about the blurry screen and login issues. My Hewlett Packard is an "all in one" about 5 years old. Its seems like we will all...
  8. lock screen piture is blurry

lock screen piture is blurry: lock screen picture is blurry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-piture-is-blurry/928cbb36-84a1-41e1-bb55-43e26c1fa90d
  9. Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen is blurry settings are locked after 1903 update?: In the settings it says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" They are not hidden but I can not change them, so I guess they locked. Any ideas how to fix?...
  10. Unable to log on at lock screen

Unable to log on at lock screen: I have a new notebook/laptop (JDW). When I first started with it from new, it all went well. Used my log on password on lock screen. Went fine for a couple of days, until the notebook decided to do the v1809 update. From then all I get is "wrong password". At the bottom right...