Windows 10: Locked out after reset

Discus and support Locked out after reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have had to reset my PC after someone else had access to it. I chose a cloud reinstall of windows 11.It now says 'your pin is no longer available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PhilWainwright1, May 3, 2022.

1. Locked out after reset

So, I have had to reset my PC after someone else had access to it. I chose a cloud reinstall of windows 11.It now says 'your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin again.When I click on the link, I get the message saying'The user profile service service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded'And there the journey ends.What can I do about it? Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

PhilWainwright1, May 3, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 3, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 3, 2022
  4. Jacee Win User

Locked out after reset

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Locked out after reset

1. Locked out after reset - Similar Threads - Locked reset

2. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  3. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  4. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  5. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  6. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  7. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  8. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Factory reset while locked out

Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...
  10. Factory reset while locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...