Windows 10: locked out after safe boot win 10

Discus and support locked out after safe boot win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a safe boot and can not access any accounts. Passwords are invalid. I know the passwords. Obviously I can't give win version Thanks to all who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amos 54, Oct 7, 2020.

1. amos 54 Win User

locked out after safe boot win 10

I did a safe boot and can not access any accounts. Passwords are invalid. I know the passwords.

Obviously I can't give win version

Thanks to all who help

:)

amos 54, Oct 7, 2020
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Oct 7, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 7, 2020
  4. locked out after safe boot win 10

Cold boot to safe mode in Windows 10

I have a customer that shut down her computer (tower) while the anniversary edition was installing and turned off the power source. Now it locks up while trying to boot up. Is there anyway to repair this with out starting over with windows 7 and then upgrade
    to w-10?

GeraldSchmidt39, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

locked out after safe boot win 10

1. locked out after safe boot win 10 - Similar Threads - locked safe boot

2. Locked in Safe Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked in Safe Boot: After attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home onto my SSD from my HDD using a Flash Drive I have found myself stuck in the safe boot menus. I cannot access the command prompt, startup repair, or system restore as they require a password for a defaultuser0, which I...
  3. Locked in Safe Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked in Safe Boot: After attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home onto my SSD from my HDD using a Flash Drive I have found myself stuck in the safe boot menus. I cannot access the command prompt, startup repair, or system restore as they require a password for a defaultuser0, which I...
  4. Locked in Safe Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates: When I installed the April 2022 Windows updates and did a restart, Windows 10 64-bit came up in Safe Mode. I tried various things and rebooted several times, but it always came up in Safe Mode. Thanks to a user in this community, I figured out how to turn off Safe Mode using...
  6. Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates: When I installed the April 2022 Windows updates and did a restart, Windows 10 64-bit came up in Safe Mode. I tried various things and rebooted several times, but it always came up in Safe Mode. Thanks to a user in this community, I figured out how to turn off Safe Mode using...
  7. Win 10 boots to Safe Mode after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Locked out of Windows 10 after msconfig, safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Windows 10 after msconfig, safe mode: How do I get into Windows 10 after being locked out? I had a ransomware problem and learned that the first step to fix it is to remove the files created by the ransomware and mixed with system files by rebooting through Safe mode with msconfig. So I did. The tutorial didn't...
  9. Win 10 Locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Locked out: Hello My father has managed to forget his password to gain access to his laptop, he has also managed to forget his security answers to re set the password He is getting on in years Is there any way that I can access his laptop We have no back up disc for it and he has...
  10. Locked out of Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Win 10: Somehow i managed to lock myself out of my desktop , i cannot get past the lock screen. I changed the password 2 times but i think the problem is my username which i do not know how to change on the lock screen, help! btw , when i click on the i forgot my password link it...