Windows 10: locked out after safe boot win 10

Discus and support locked out after safe boot win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did a safe boot and can not access any accounts. Passwords are invalid. I know the passwords. Obviously I can't give win version Thanks to all who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amos 54, Oct 7, 2020.

1. amos 54 Win User

locked out after safe boot win 10

I did a safe boot and can not access any accounts. Passwords are invalid. I know the passwords.

Obviously I can't give win version

Thanks to all who help

:)

amos 54, Oct 7, 2020
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Oct 7, 2020
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 7, 2020
  4. locked out after safe boot win 10

Cold boot to safe mode in Windows 10

I have a customer that shut down her computer (tower) while the anniversary edition was installing and turned off the power source. Now it locks up while trying to boot up. Is there anyway to repair this with out starting over with windows 7 and then upgrade
    to w-10?

GeraldSchmidt39, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

locked out after safe boot win 10

1. locked out after safe boot win 10 - Similar Threads - locked safe boot

2. Safe Mode - Locked Out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe Mode - Locked Out: I've read of same problem - coming out of Safe Mode to login screen. Not recognizing Microsoft Account password and not connected to wifi. Is it necessary to reset password and how to do that? Or is necessary to regain internet access and how to do that? Thanks for any...
  3. Locked out in windows 10 safe mode

Locked out in windows 10 safe mode: I have changed my windows 10 laptop back to safe mode but now it will not let me log in with my normal 4 character pin. So effectively I am locked out...please help asap...I don't know what to do! Thanks, Allan...
  4. Locked out of Safe Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Safe Mode: I've been trying to enter safe mode with networking. I have correctly entered my password several times. I have tried to use a boot USB to remove the password, but the system will not recognize the USB as a drive for start up in the BIOS. Any ideas?...
  5. Locked out of Win 10

Locked out of Win 10: Somehow i managed to lock myself out of my desktop , i cannot get past the lock screen. I changed the password 2 times but i think the problem is my username which i do not know how to change on the lock screen, help! btw , when i click on the i forgot my password link it...
  6. After win 10 update, locked out of computer

After win 10 update, locked out of computer: after win 10 update, the computer wont accept my password. I tried restart in safe mode, but wont accept password again. Tried multiple resets, no luck. Tried to undo win update, reset to earlier date, remove update, but all require a password to continue. What next....i am...
  7. Locked out after safe mode has been turned on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out after safe mode has been turned on: I turned on safe mode in an attempt to troubleshoot installing another app, but when my pc restarted, it asked for my password instead of my pin. None of my passwords I had worked. Then I tried using the menu that appears when you use shift+restart, and every recovery option...
  8. Locked out in safe mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out in safe mode: I recently downloaded an app that had a Trojan attached to it. It immediately started taking over so I went to msconfig and chose to start in safe mode, to try and get rid of it. When it restarted in safe mode it asked for the password. When I set up 10 from the upgrade I...
  9. Boot into safe mode in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot into safe mode in Win 10?: Is there a way to boot into Win 10 in a safe mode? The reason I ask is I am having trouble in normal mode trying to get rid of my win.old file. It will let me delete some of it but not all. So maybe in safe mode I can delete it all or am I missing something here? TIA...
  10. [SOLVED] Locked out in safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Locked out in safe mode: I've read so many articles but none helped, wanted to call msft support but they are closed. Everything is fine with the computer, i was installing a program that was not responding well, so i forced a safe boot with network option, via msconfig. Pc never booted, seemed...