Windows 10: Locked out again

Discus and support Locked out again in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have reset my password last night October 25/2019 and all my profile information was intact and visible and now today October 26/2019 I am locked out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KennethYoung5, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Locked out again

I have reset my password last night October 25/2019 and all my profile information was intact and visible and now today October 26/2019 I am locked out again.

What is the problem with this system as when a person is following all the polices that pertain this account and still are still been locked out and is to be locked out for 30 days.

I have noticed that this is a trend on here were innocent people are been locked out and are still locked out for well over a month and even years. I have just upgraded to windows 10 and still within my 90 day period to get a refund for a defective product.

Its beginning to appear to me that perhaps the issue is within the community were some moderators may be trying to get a badge at the expense of the innocent.

Kenneth C Young

as in

Kenneth5

* Moved from Education/Teams

:)

KennethYoung5, Oct 26, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 26, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Locked out again

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Locked out again

1. Locked out again - Similar Threads - Locked again

2. Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?: First of all, I use a translator to give quick answers, so the way I speak may sound strange. When I use fingerprint recognition to log on or log into a website, Windows goes back to the lock screen after 3 seconds. Sometimes it blinks and turns on again, but the screen...
  3. Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows go into a locked state again when I use fingerprint recognition?: First of all, I use a translator to give quick answers, so the way I speak may sound strange. When I use fingerprint recognition to log on or log into a website, Windows goes back to the lock screen after 3 seconds. Sometimes it blinks and turns on again, but the screen...
  4. Windows soft locked once at login screen, then again at CHKDSK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows soft locked once at login screen, then again at CHKDSK: Recently my computer soft locked me at the login screen the text bar is highlighted but I couldn't type in my passcode and after restart it started lagging very hard.I tried to perform a chkdsk on my C: drive and on restart it again soft locked me, the screen said the scan...
  5. Windows soft locked once at login screen, then again at CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows soft locked once at login screen, then again at CHKDSK: Recently my computer soft locked me at the login screen the text bar is highlighted but I couldn't type in my passcode and after restart it started lagging very hard.I tried to perform a chkdsk on my C: drive and on restart it again soft locked me, the screen said the scan...
  6. Windows soft locked once at login screen, then again at CHKDSK

7. I found my stolen device after I locked it how can I open it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my stolen device after I locked it how can I open it again: I found my stolen device after I locked it. How can I open it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-my-stolen-device-after-i-locked-it-how-can/8917ba1a-8ee9-479a-8e26-7cfd935d7fb7
  8. I found my stolen device after I locked it how can I open it again

I found my stolen device after I locked it how can I open it again: I found my stolen device after I locked it. How can I open it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-my-stolen-device-after-i-locked-it-how-can/8917ba1a-8ee9-479a-8e26-7cfd935d7fb7
  9. lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...: lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again click sign in not working return lock screen window???...
  10. lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again...: lock screen not asking password only Microsoft account sign in but not sign in again again click sign in not working return lock screen window???...