Windows 10: Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work

Discus and support Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had to turn off my computer and when I turned it on again it said I put my password in too many times somehow and it says to type a1b2c3 but when I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Invad3rBron7, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work

I had to turn off my computer and when I turned it on again it said I put my password in too many times somehow and it says to type a1b2c3 but when I tried to log in with that it says error and takes me back to the log in screen. There is no way to access anything on the computer other than wifi networks or the option to turn off the computer. And no way to contact windows support as they don't have an actual phone line.

:)

Invad3rBron7, Apr 30, 2022

2. Removing the A1B2C3 lock screen

Hello,

I am unable to find a setting to remove the A1B2C3 lock screen. I end up locking myself out of the phone several times a day. It has become so frustrating that I waste time and effort every day. As a result I have had to remove the PIN code. Obviously
    this is an additional risk I have to take. It would be great to be able to remove that
    A1B2C3 lock screen so that I can lock my phone.

Many thanks,

M

MatthewM314, Apr 30, 2022
  3. garym123 Win User
  4. dalchina Win User

Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks.

Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section):
    Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10

Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.
    (last post)

Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work [​IMG]

This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried.

That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried.

Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?

Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work

1. Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work - Similar Threads - Locked a1b2c3 dosent

2. A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A1B2C3: When i play games after some time my laptop stars lagging really bad and the sound is choppy and the images are really uh choppy while moving so thats my first problem my second problem is when i restart my laptop it has already tried my pin i dont know how it just says...
  3. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE A1B2C3 LOCK OUT PROBLEM

HOW CAN I SOLVE THE A1B2C3 LOCK OUT PROBLEM: Two days ago I was unable to sign in to Windows using my pin. After a few attempts I got the Enter A1B2C3 Challenge phrase prompt. When I entered it repeated attempts nothing happened. My wife was able to get info on how to get to a screen where we could restore a previous...
  4. HOW CAN I SOLVE THE A1B2C3 LOCK OUT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN I SOLVE THE A1B2C3 LOCK OUT PROBLEM: Two days ago I was unable to sign in to Windows using my pin. After a few attempts I got the Enter A1B2C3 Challenge phrase prompt. When I entered it repeated attempts nothing happened. My wife was able to get info on how to get to a screen where we could restore a previous...
  5. A1B2C3

A1B2C3: i CAN'T LOG INTO MY LAPTOP. wINDOWS KEEPS SAYING PIN NUMBER IS INCORRECT. iT TELLS ME TO ENTER A1B2C3. WHEN I ENTER THIS NOTHING HAPPENS CAUSE IT STATES THAT A1B2C3 IS AN INCORRECT CHALLENGE PHRASE. I NEED HELP!...
  6. A1B2C3

A1B2C3: I type my password correctly and this popped up, saying that I have to "Enter the challenge phrase" A1B2C3 but when I type the thing this is how it pops up as A!B@C# so how would I fix that? I have switched different keyboards as well still the same thing to this problem....
  7. Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work: I had to turn off my computer and when I turned it on again it said I put my password in too many times somehow and it says to type a1b2c3 but when I tried to log in with that it says error and takes me back to the log in screen. There is no way to access anything on the...
  8. Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work

Locked out and a1b2c3 dosent work: I had to turn off my computer and when I turned it on again it said I put my password in too many times somehow and it says to type a1b2c3 but when I tried to log in with that it says error and takes me back to the log in screen. There is no way to access anything on the...
  9. A1B2C3

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A1B2C3: After last update on sign in page it says enter A2B2C3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a1b2c3/ca42c5b7-3200-4480-b1b7-d71dbee20bc1
  10. bluetooth dosent work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dosent work: my blue tooth doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dosent-work/5be56f11-3b29-4b95-a939-58627affa77c