Windows 10: Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.

Discus and support Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop computer with Windows 10 which worked well. After not using it for 6 weeks, there were updates from Windows when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paul James4, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.

I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop computer with Windows 10 which worked well. After not using it for 6 weeks, there were updates from Windows when I restarted. When I tried to login, the screen had a message that I was locked out by the Administrator. This is a personal computer with no Administrator. I contacted Dell which directed me to Microsoft. I cannot talk to a human being and cannot find any information on their website to help me.

:)

Paul James4, Mar 15, 2023
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Mar 15, 2023
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Network Administrator

IT is the field to go into when it comes to any administrative like position. Computer science has more emphasis on math and theory and lays the way to more development and DevOps like positions.

Personally, I think going into comp sci is the better option because DevOps basically buts you between a developer and a system admin position with all the benefits of both.

Aquinus, Mar 15, 2023
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.

GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Mar 15, 2023
Thema:

Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.

1. Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator. - Similar Threads - Locked Administrator personal

2. Locked out of administrative account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of administrative account: Hi,I signed into our new workstation using my work/school account. After that I made a local account without using an email address, just a username and password and changed its type to administrative while changing my work/school account type to standard. After restarting...
  3. Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.: I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop computer with Windows 10 which worked well. After not using it for 6 weeks, there were updates from Windows when I restarted. When I tried to login, the screen had a message that I was locked out by the Administrator. This is a personal...
  4. Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out by Administrator on a personal computer with no Administrator.: I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop computer with Windows 10 which worked well. After not using it for 6 weeks, there were updates from Windows when I restarted. When I tried to login, the screen had a message that I was locked out by the Administrator. This is a personal...
  5. Administrator Account Locked Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Account Locked Out: I recently got back on my PC after a 1 week vacation and I wanted to check the accounts logged in to the PC netplwiz and a pop up showed saying to enter an Administrator Password and then to press yes but there is no where to put the password plus I don't even have an...
  6. Locked out even as administrator

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked out even as administrator: I fired up an infrequently used PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M53) only to find that I am locked out of several functions such as device manager. A red banner comes up that says: This app has been blocked for your protection An administrator has blocked you from running this app....
  7. administrative login on personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrative login on personal computer: one day my computer changed my administrative username to HP and also changed my password, now I cant do anything to computer . I cant update computer I cant install Microsoft 365 . I have no way to login to administrative account on personal computer! pls pls pls help...
  8. Locked out Administration

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out Administration: Hi I have been locked out of admin priviliges and i dont get the yes button that gives you choice its missing and dont know what to as i cant even find the admin account workig or not i dont know is it suppose to be disable hidden away or enabled i dont know...
  9. Administrator function locked out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator function locked out: My User profile in WIndows 10 indicates I am the Adminstrator, which is how the profile was originally set up. Now, however, every time I try to do an install or similar task I get a message onscreen that this task can only be performed by the Administrator. I don't get it....
  10. Administrator locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator locked out: I recently set up the parental controls but now I can't install .exe's. It asks for the admin account and password to allow it. I can't find the family and accounts option in setting on any of the accounts including the parent account. I need help. I've tried to turn on admin...