Windows 10: Locked out computer

Discus and support Locked out computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my computer. Said it was microsoft. What do i need to do.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CharlotteHahn, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Locked out computer

I have been locked out of my computer. Said it was microsoft. What do i need to do.

:)

CharlotteHahn, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Rpearcy3 Win User

Locked out of computer

I have reset my password and went through all my security steps to get into my computer. It is still saying that i am locked out and my username and password are incorrect. How do i get into my computer?

Rpearcy3, Aug 6, 2020
  3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Locked out computer

windows 10 rotation lock grayed out

Hi David,

The option may have grayed out due to a recent update or change that was done on your computer. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you set your computer to Portrait mode by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Select System, and then Display.
    • Under the Orientation option, select Portrait.
    • The rotation lock should be clickable after following these steps.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Locked out computer

1. Locked out computer - Similar Threads - Locked computer

2. In-Place Upgrade has me locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In-Place Upgrade has me locked out of my computer: For the last two weeks windows 11 has been crashing my apps and causing errors. I did all the steps I could to keep my computer running. All my updates are installed for windows and my laptop hardware, all my drivers are up to date, and I repaired and reinstalled all my apps....
  3. In-Place Upgrade has me locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In-Place Upgrade has me locked out of my computer: For the last two weeks windows 11 has been crashing my apps and causing errors. I did all the steps I could to keep my computer running. All my updates are installed for windows and my laptop hardware, all my drivers are up to date, and I repaired and reinstalled all my apps....
  4. My computer is locked up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  5. My computer is locked up.

My computer is locked up.: Warning on laptop. Computer locked up and a number provided to call in us.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-up/e3c37184-2c5c-4777-8c7b-99ceff46e507
  6. My computer is locked by the defender

My computer is locked by the defender: I need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-by-the-defender/aa9c7568-1598-4695-b59a-ff8bc61c85c3
  7. My computer is locked by the defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is locked by the defender: I need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-by-the-defender/aa9c7568-1598-4695-b59a-ff8bc61c85c3
  8. Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....: Hello, I just installed microsoft on my pc. Somehow, family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer. It says 'This device is locked because of your family settings for screen time'. I just want to access my computer for work related...
  9. Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....

Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....: Hello, I just installed microsoft on my pc. Somehow, family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer. It says 'This device is locked because of your family settings for screen time'. I just want to access my computer for work related...
  10. Family safety keeps locking my PC even though I am an adult and only user on my computer....

in User Accounts and Family Safety