Windows 10: Locked out from System

Discus and support Locked out from System in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have forgotten my password so i tried to login using Microsoft username and password but still it is showing wrong password. I can access my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kalpesh13, Jun 14, 2019.

1. kalpesh13 Win User

Locked out from System

I have forgotten my password so i tried to login using Microsoft username and password but still it is showing wrong password. I can access my Microsoft account using my phone with same username and password. Please tell me how can I log in to my system??

:)

kalpesh13, Jun 14, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 14, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jun 14, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Locked out from System

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Locked out from System

1. Locked out from System - Similar Threads - Locked System

2. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  3. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  4. I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF: I'm looking for help regarding this irritating issue with my Windows laptop.I have a Lenovo Thinkbook 13s G2 ITL with Windows 11 installed.Just today I got a new Logitech K580 keyboard brand new, but I have been having this issue before this with my Logitech K400.Whenever I...
  5. I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF

I hear the "System Notification" sound whenever I press Caps Lock, but Toggle Keys is OFF: I'm looking for help regarding this irritating issue with my Windows laptop.I have a Lenovo Thinkbook 13s G2 ITL with Windows 11 installed.Just today I got a new Logitech K580 keyboard brand new, but I have been having this issue before this with my Logitech K400.Whenever I...
  6. C drive got full and system got locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive got full and system got locked: My C drive's storage on Windows 11 got full and my system got locked. While trying to sign in, I'm getting the error message: "Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method".Please suggest a solution....
  7. C drive got full and system got locked

C drive got full and system got locked: My C drive's storage on Windows 11 got full and my system got locked. While trying to sign in, I'm getting the error message: "Your device is offline. Try a different sign-in method".Please suggest a solution....
  8. Windows 10 Lock Up Between System And Data Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Up Between System And Data Drive: My Windows10 PC has a 256GB SSD system drive and a 1TB SSD data drive. The computer locks up for several seconds every minute. The pause is due to some confusion between the system drive and the data drive. Is there some way to fix this?Documents, Pictures, Downloads, etc are...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Up Between System And Data Drive

Windows 10 Lock Up Between System And Data Drive: My Windows10 PC has a 256GB SSD system drive and a 1TB SSD data drive. The computer locks up for several seconds every minute. The pause is due to some confusion between the system drive and the data drive. Is there some way to fix this?Documents, Pictures, Downloads, etc are...
  10. Windows 10 Lock Up Between System And Data Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging