Windows 10: Locked out of account - would like to remove it from pc

Discus and support Locked out of account - would like to remove it from pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my school email account (since I have left the school and the account has been deleted). How do you remove it from my PC as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by aj_dc, Aug 6, 2019.

1. aj_dc Win User

Locked out of account - would like to remove it from pc

I have been locked out of my school email account (since I have left the school and the account has been deleted). How do you remove it from my PC as it requires me to sign in (but I no longer can).

:)

aj_dc, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 6, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Locked out of account - would like to remove it from pc

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of account - would like to remove it from pc

1. Locked out of account - would like to remove it from pc - Similar Threads - Locked account remove

2. Removal of locked account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removal of locked account.: Hello Microsoft. I wish to delete a certain account on my device. I know that, in order to delete an account, you have to head to the 'Email & app accounts', select the account and then select 'Manage'. In order to manage that account, you have to log in to it, and that's...
  3. Remove Win account from PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove Win account from PC: Guess I should have posted this in the user accounts subforum *Busted I have a work PC with a non-ms login. SOMEHOW I have a personal MS (outlook.com) account on here and I cannot figure out how to get rid of it. Just now I opened outlook.com on Edge and it automatically...
  4. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.: Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. Everything on here tells how to delete a USER account. That's not what I'm after. When there is no simple DELETE button, how...
  5. I would like to remove password and pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to remove password and pin: I would like to remove password and pin code without resetting the computer, i would like to be able to be on desktop page without having to sign in as i font want to do a password or pin to sign in....
  6. Locked out of pc

Locked out of pc: I am trying to log into my pc. When i am told to enter a pin but the told to reset said pin from a screen i can't get too. I have tried to reset and use an outside usb. I have also gone to the recovery key. I enter the site give on another device and i try to login to my...
  7. Locked out pc

Locked out pc: Hi, I got a warning in my notification that windows has picked up a trojan horse and had to scan now, anyway cut a long story short my problem is they have changed my log in windows password and can't log into my pc. Any ideas or do I have to do a full rebuild. Thanks...
  8. Removing PC from MS account

Removing PC from MS account: I got a new computer and when I set it up Iinked it with my MS Account. Now I want to use the computer but NOT have it linked to my MS Account. If I remove the computer from my MS Account, will I have to set up a new Administrator user before I can use the computer?...
  9. locked out of account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of account: I have an old asus eslate tablet where i cant remember that password to. Is there a way i can log back into it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-account/5a837ec6-0d93-4b33-a656-3e2e98a2213f
  10. PC Locked out from Microsoft D72F28CA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Locked out from Microsoft D72F28CA: PC Locked out from Microsoft D72F28CA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d72f28ca/7e0f56a5-1084-445f-998f-53133f8350b7