Windows 10: Locked out of Acer laptop

Discus and support Locked out of Acer laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone this is my first time doing this ,please forgive any mistakes. In 2011 my family got me a Acer 5250-BZ873 it came with Microsoft windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by April Orren, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Locked out of Acer laptop

Hello everyone this is my first time doing this ,please forgive any mistakes. In 2011 my family got me a Acer 5250-BZ873 it came with Microsoft windows 7. Home premium, then I did the Windows 10 update from Microsoft , it worked great until about 2 years ago. It starts with inter password, I know I entered the right one , then the questions I answered them right but it says no, the it wants a password disc c. I tried. My backup discs from Windows 7 when i updated to Windows 10, , no matter what I do it says everything is wrong, I got a rca 2 in 1 table from Wal-Mart, I tried to use it to to s

:)

April Orren, Dec 4, 2022
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Christmas acer laptop

If you prefer, you still can revert it back using the factory restore procedure, there's a hotkey on every new acer laptop/PC. just my two cents

Thefumigator, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Locked out of Acer laptop

acer laptop locking itself

my Acer laptop keeps putting itself to sleep every 10 minutes. really affects me when I am doing my homework. I did put my sleep on never. it locks itself with a huge black screen and the time on it.

joe potaoes, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of Acer laptop

1. Locked out of Acer laptop - Similar Threads - Locked Acer laptop

2. LOCKED OUT of Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOCKED OUT of Laptop: My father in law no longer has access to an old email address on his laptop. The old addy was his 2 step verification. We filled out the recovery form several times and nothing matches. What are my options? Do I need to reinstall windows from scratch? We are stuck! Please...
  3. LOCKED OUT OF LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOCKED OUT OF LAPTOP: Hello,My mother doesn’t remember her password to access her laptop and the security questions are incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop/77c5318f-c204-4395-987f-c2c26c3091b6
  4. Locked out of Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Acer laptop: Hello everyone this is my first time doing this ,please forgive any mistakes. In 2011 my family got me a Acer 5250-BZ873 it came with Microsoft windows 7. Home premium, then I did the Windows 10 update from Microsoft , it worked great until about 2 years ago. It starts with...
  5. Locked out of laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out of laptop: Hello,My laptop updated and is now asking for verification before I can log in. The problem is, the email is wrong so when I click to receive code, i never get the code.I can’t get onto desktop to change any settings Please help?...
  6. Locked out of laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of laptop: Hi, Ive recently bought myself a new laptop to help with my university course. The deadlines a few days away and im at a decent stage with my work. My laptop decides to update, I open it up and told ‘Something happend and your pin isnt working’ and told to update it and so I...
  7. Locked out of laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of laptop: In the past year my father passed away and I've been slaving away to try and access his account as he had old family photos on his laptop, the system is a Acer aspire Nitro 5 and it's running windows 10 home. He told me the password a few times when I would work on it and...
  8. Locked out of laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of laptop: I was updating the BIOS on my son's laptop, when it restarted it said "Your pin is no longer available due to a security setting on this device...". So now I cant even get on to reset the pin? How do I get around the login andget on to reset the pin?...
  9. acer laptop locking itself

acer laptop locking itself: my Acer laptop keeps putting itself to sleep every 10 minutes. really affects me when I am doing my homework. I did put my sleep on never. it locks itself with a huge black screen and the time on it....
  10. Locked out of Laptop

Locked out of Laptop: I think my password file has been corrupted. I am locked out of my laptop and there are no task bars to get to start menu. I would like to reinstall windows 10 to fix but can't get past the password screen....