Windows 10: Locked Out of Admin Account

Discus and support Locked Out of Admin Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have become locked out of my admin account because my password seems to have changed. I haven't used this account in a couple of years as I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LINDALASTER, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Locked Out of Admin Account

I have become locked out of my admin account because my password seems to have changed. I haven't used this account in a couple of years as I have a second account which I use regularly. Both accounts have the same password. I just noticed that my clock did not adjust for DST and when I attempted to log into the admin account to adjust the time, discovered that my computer is not accepting the password for the admin account. I am asking for help because I am literally computer illiterate. Please help! Thank you.

:)

LINDALASTER, Nov 15, 2018
  2. PANDIT G. Win User

Admin account locked

My admin account is locked don,t know how to unlock but have a standard user to login please suggest can I do something from normal user to unlock the admin account.

PANDIT G., Nov 15, 2018
  3. PANDIT G. Win User
    Admin account locked

Hi Greg,

My local admin account is locked then how I will install the application it needs admin rights to install.

please suggest something else.

Thanks

Pandit.

PANDIT G., Nov 15, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Locked Out of Admin Account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Locked Out of Admin Account

1. Locked Out of Admin Account - Similar Threads - Locked Admin Account

2. Got Locked out of Admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Locked out of Admin account: I have two accounts on my pc, admin and non admin A few days ago i was changing the pin of my admin account and later when i tried to log in, it saypid that its unable to setup pin and i need to use password which i completely forgot PLEASE HELPedit:I did try opening command...
  3. Got Locked out of Admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got Locked out of Admin account: I have two accounts on my pc, admin and non admin A few days ago i was changing the pin of my admin account and later when i tried to log in, it saypid that its unable to setup pin and i need to use password which i completely forgot PLEASE HELP...
  4. Locked out of my admin accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my admin accounts: Haven't used my Windows 10 Pro PC in a while and now somehow my admin accounts have been taken out of the Admin group. The only account in the Admin group is the Administrator user and it is disabled. How can I fix this? Did someone hack into my computer? It was turn off for...
  5. Locked out of my admin accounts

Locked out of my admin accounts: Haven't used my Windows 10 Pro PC in a while and now somehow my admin accounts have been taken out of the Admin group. The only account in the Admin group is the Administrator user and it is disabled. How can I fix this? Did someone hack into my computer? It was turn off for...
  6. Locked out of my admin accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Locked out of Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Admin: I have to use Examplify for school but windows blocks it. In order to allow it to work I need to be able to turn off memory integrity under core isolation but this is blocked for me with the red text "The setting is managed by your administrator". How do I go around this to...
  8. Locked out of Admin

Locked out of Admin: I have to use Examplify for school but windows blocks it. In order to allow it to work I need to be able to turn off memory integrity under core isolation but this is blocked for me with the red text "The setting is managed by your administrator". How do I go around this to...
  9. Locked out of admin account with no password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Locked out of admin account with no password: I was an idiot and made my extra account with no password the admin account, so now I can do barely anything. My pc locked me out of the account due to having "the wrong password" but I never even set one. I can't do the startup menu hack since my pc has a broken screen and...
  10. Locked out of admin account in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of admin account in windows 10: This is a very old PC (7-8 years old) and I've re-installed windows multiple times over the years. At some point, possibly when I installed windows 10 for the first time or maybe windows 7 before that I might have installed it in a new user rather then my admin account. I...