Windows 10: Locked out of Admin

Discus and support Locked out of Admin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have to use Examplify for school but windows blocks it. In order to allow it to work I need to be able to turn off memory integrity under core... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HannahSmithHA, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Locked out of Admin

I have to use Examplify for school but windows blocks it. In order to allow it to work I need to be able to turn off memory integrity under core isolation but this is blocked for me with the red text "The setting is managed by your administrator". How do I go around this to enable the application?

:)

HannahSmithHA, Feb 8, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 8, 2022
  3. Locked Out of Admin Account

Hello Linda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?
    3. Is the other user account an admin account?

I suggest you to try using the on screen keyboard at the login page and check if you are able to login to the PC.

1. At the login screen click on the
      ease of access icon at the bottom right hand corner.
    2. Click on the on screen keyboard to open it.
    3. Type the password and try to login.

If you are using a Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer the article on

how to reset your Microsoft account password

However, if you are using a local account, then I suggest you to refer the article on

reset your Windows 10 local account password

Note: While performing these steps, there might be a risk of data loss. You may take a backup of the data before performing the steps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 8, 2022
  4. PANDIT G. Win User

Locked out of Admin

Admin account locked

Hi Greg,

My local admin account is locked then how I will install the application it needs admin rights to install.

please suggest something else.

Thanks

Pandit.

PANDIT G., Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of Admin

1. Locked out of Admin - Similar Threads - Locked Admin

2. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...: I alway used my microsoft account for logging into my device with reduced priviliges. I have a local Admin account that i use to verify installations and everything else that needs admin-rights. To make that easier i have set up a fingerprint-scanner.Now suddenly my...
  3. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...: I alway used my microsoft account for logging into my device with reduced priviliges. I have a local Admin account that i use to verify installations and everything else that needs admin-rights. To make that easier i have set up a fingerprint-scanner.Now suddenly my...
  4. Local Admin account. Neither fingerprint, nor PIN nor Password accepted anymore. Locked out...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?: I locked my computer remotely using my Microsoft account. Now it wants an administrator to log in. But It won't let me log in and there are no other users in the computer. How do I get back in?...
  6. How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?

How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?: I locked my computer remotely using my Microsoft account. Now it wants an administrator to log in. But It won't let me log in and there are no other users in the computer. How do I get back in?...
  7. How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Local Windows 10 admin account automatically got locked up with an unknown password.

Local Windows 10 admin account automatically got locked up with an unknown password.: After setting up screen time using Windows CMD on the local admin account of a Windows 10 laptop, the accountwhich was not password protected automatically got locked up with an unknown password. The only accessible account on the system now is a "family safety" organiser...
  9. Local Windows 10 admin account automatically got locked up with an unknown password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Windows 10 admin account automatically got locked up with an unknown password.: After setting up screen time using Windows CMD on the local admin account of a Windows 10 laptop, the accountwhich was not password protected automatically got locked up with an unknown password. The only accessible account on the system now is a "family safety" organiser...
  10. Local Windows 10 admin account automatically got locked up with an unknown password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade