Windows 10: LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

Discus and support LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using Adobe to merge PDFs. I tried to download the PDF from Google Chrome through the Adobe website, then all of a sudden I couldn't access any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lawrence Verbi, Jul 10, 2024.

1. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

I was using Adobe to merge PDFs. I tried to download the PDF from Google Chrome through the Adobe website, then all of a sudden I couldn't access any of my c Drive. A lot of programs disappeared from my desktop and I can't see anything outside of my OneDrive and downloads folder on my c Drive. Whenever I go into my documents on my C drive it says empty, however the hard drive is full when I look on the "This PC" page. I'm not sure if I've lost access to my own C drive.

:)

Lawrence Verbi, Jul 10, 2024
  2. little cat, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2024
  4. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE

1. LOCKED OUT OF C DRIVE - Similar Threads - LOCKED DRIVE

2. bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc: hii a while back i was running windows 11 the dev edition but my pc was having a lot of bugs so i decided to reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows , i choose the clean installation and when it was all setup bit locker had locked all of the drives i tried turning it...
  3. bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc: hii a while back i was running windows 11 the dev edition but my pc was having a lot of bugs so i decided to reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows , i choose the clean installation and when it was all setup bit locker had locked all of the drives i tried turning it...
  4. how to open my drive locked by bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to open my drive locked by bitlocker?: hello everyone, its all about bitlocker, i have 2 drives ssd and nvme kingston where the os installed on it kingston nvme , because of electrical issue my nvme drive damaged , and i have changed it and installed new windows, now the bitlocker didn't accept the recovery key...
  5. how to open my drive locked by bitlocker?

how to open my drive locked by bitlocker?: hello everyone, its all about bitlocker, i have 2 drives ssd and nvme kingston where the os installed on it kingston nvme , because of electrical issue my nvme drive damaged , and i have changed it and installed new windows, now the bitlocker didn't accept the recovery key...
  6. D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device &...: D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device & reinstall windows 10? Is this easy to do or should I have tech do it?...
  7. D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device &...

D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device &...: D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device & reinstall windows 10? Is this easy to do or should I have tech do it?...
  8. D Drive locked; no key on my msoffice acct. to unlock. Should I reformat device &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Locked drive/raw drive/access denied when formatting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locked drive/raw drive/access denied when formatting: So I'm trying to reinstall windows in my laptop using my bootable usb. However, my ssd becomes raw it as far as I know it must be converted back to ntfs. I tried to format it but it says access denied. So in my disk there's two volume, and the raw is I think the bootable...
  10. Locked drive/raw drive/access denied when formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked drive/raw drive/access denied when formatting: So I'm trying to reinstall windows in my laptop using my bootable usb. However, my ssd becomes raw it as far as I know it must be converted back to ntfs. I tried to format it but it says access denied. So in my disk there's two volume, and the raw is I think the bootable...