Windows 10: Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...

Discus and support Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My old Laptop recently tried to run a Windows 10 update on Sunday 9/8. Crashed over an overheat issue so re-booted and now requires a Pin for access,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JonathanGarrett, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...

My old Laptop recently tried to run a Windows 10 update on Sunday 9/8. Crashed over an overheat issue so re-booted and now requires a Pin for access, weird because I've never set up a Pin before on it. Usually just use Fingerprint reader to log in so forgotten password. It's a HP Envy M6.

:)

JonathanGarrett, Aug 12, 2020

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Aug 12, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 12, 2020
  4. AddRAM Win User

Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...

Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...

1. Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for... - Similar Threads - Locked computer don't

2. Locked out of Computer-PIN not accepted. No options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Computer-PIN not accepted. No options.: I'm dealing with an Asus laptop that when starting, Windows 11 asks for a PIN to sign on. When entering PIN, Windows says it is incorrect, and try again. The owner of the laptop made so many attempts that we now have to wait two hours with the computer powered up to try...
  3. Locked out of Computer-PIN not accepted. No options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Computer-PIN not accepted. No options.: I'm dealing with an Asus laptop that when starting, Windows 11 asks for a PIN to sign on. When entering PIN, Windows says it is incorrect, and try again. The owner of the laptop made so many attempts that we now have to wait two hours with the computer powered up to try...
  4. laptop asking for PIN but don't have one

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    laptop asking for PIN but don't have one: My son's new laptop is asking for his PIN but we never set one up and we can't access his laptop now. I've tried going into my Microsoft account to change his PIN and using the Microsoft support site and info but nothing seems to work....
  5. laptop asking for PIN but don't have one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop asking for PIN but don't have one: My son's new laptop is asking for his PIN but we never set one up and we can't access his laptop now. I've tried going into my Microsoft account to change his PIN and using the Microsoft support site and info but nothing seems to work....
  6. laptop asking for PIN but don't have one

7. Windows asking for a PIN for an xbox wireless controller even though it doesnt have a pin

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows asking for a PIN for an xbox wireless controller even though it doesnt have a pin: I think the subject makes my problem clear, but if you don't understand somehow, here you go:Basically, I'm trying to connect a xbox controller to my PC.I go to where you add a device via bluetooth, click Xbox Wireless Controller which is an input.And it asks me for a pin.How...
  8. Windows asking for a PIN for an xbox wireless controller even though it doesnt have a pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking for a PIN for an xbox wireless controller even though it doesnt have a pin: I think the subject makes my problem clear, but if you don't understand somehow, here you go:Basically, I'm trying to connect a xbox controller to my PC.I go to where you add a device via bluetooth, click Xbox Wireless Controller which is an input.And it asks me for a pin.How...
  9. Windows asking for a PIN for an xbox wireless controller even though it doesnt have a pin

10. Update locked me out of computer PIN no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update locked me out of computer PIN no longer works: Computer updated and now it says PIN doesn't work because of security. The problem is I input my email wrong when I bought the computer (I jumbled it with my work email. I didn't think much of it- set a pin and it always worked. Now I can't even get IN to my computer. The...