Windows 10: Locked out of Lap top

Discus and support Locked out of Lap top in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot the password to my NuVision laptop Windows 10. How can I reset my password? I have one and two Microsoft multiple times and reset the password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by QuennaBrown, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Locked out of Lap top

I forgot the password to my NuVision laptop Windows 10. How can I reset my password? I have one and two Microsoft multiple times and reset the password there but I am still having trouble logging into my NuVision laptop which tells me to go to Microsoft and change my password. I have been at this for over an hour today and prior days! This is a brand new laptop I have received. Please help!

:)

QuennaBrown, Jun 6, 2019

2. locked out of my lap top

My dell laptop has locked me out, I do not have a password. I cant get pass the security harddisk. how do I unlock my lap top?

RoseWatkins, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Susie13Q Win User
    Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jun 6, 2019
  4. Locked out of Lap top

FSX on a lap top

I was given FSX as a gift and at that time I had a lap top with a disk drive that I could use. Now, my new lap-top does not have a disk drive but I saw in the box that it came with a product key. does this mean that I can download it on to my new lap-top
    with the product key? where can I do that?

JoshFerchoff, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of Lap top

1. Locked out of Lap top - Similar Threads - Locked Lap top

2. Tracking stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking stolen lap top: Hi My lap top was stolen in a burglary last week. It has the 'find your device' on it but so far it's still only registering the last time I used it at home. Is it possible for the 'find my device' to be removed if the people who stole it wipe the lap top clean - or will the...
  3. Wifes lap top-family connection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wifes lap top-family connection: For awhile she was able to connect to the internet and to th U of AZ for her e mails.....but today she can not even get on the internet thru our family msn connection. She has an asu e mail but not an msn e mail, Now she is unable to do anything on internet... is this...
  4. Lap top loosing connectio with t.v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lap top loosing connectio with t.v: I have a Samsung Smart View app on my windows 10 computer and it has been able to play selected items on my Samsung t.v. although recently whatever I'm playing on the app will stop with the notification the app has "lost connection" with the t.v. The t.v. is operating fine...
  5. brand new lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    brand new lap top battery: after charging overnight, my new laptop battery is still only registering 95%, why not 100% by now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-lap-top-battery/df51fd65-235d-4b60-8269-0163747f2a42
  6. slow lap top

slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...
  7. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  8. Toshiba lap top

Toshiba lap top: My lap top won't start. It says error code 80004001. What can i do to fix it Please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/toshiba-lap-top/8def69f4-c0a8-486e-9e12-ea1ef0f0c031
  9. Toshiba L355d-S7825 Lap Top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba L355d-S7825 Lap Top: Have loaded windows 10 64 Bit on Toshiba L355D-S7825 laptop. Can't get display adapter to work properly. Wrong selections for display. Have tried the net and Toshiba, but nothing so far. Jim...
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12