Windows 10: Locked out of laptop after running shell script "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword"...

Discus and support Locked out of laptop after running shell script "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword"... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I ran a shell script that disabled Microsoft accounts using "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword" -Value "0x00000003". I can no longer sign in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rafael Del Bello, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Locked out of laptop after running shell script "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword"...

I ran a shell script that disabled Microsoft accounts using "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword" -Value "0x00000003".

I can no longer sign in my laptop using my PIN because Microsoft account is deactivated.

What should I do?

:)

Rafael Del Bello, Jun 28, 2020

2. Any1 ever create a shell script for a cyclades ACS 6000? Could use help

I created a shell script with #!/bin/bash style. The idea is it is supposed to boot up a cli prompt using

cli << EOF

Then run the corresponding cli commands. I am following a script that works for an ACS classic unit. This however does not work for the ACS 6000. It does not recognize the cli commands after running cli << EOF.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 28, 2020
  3. long running script in email account

Hi,

The long-running script error usually occurs when there are issues with Internet Explorer.

To resolve your concern, we suggest turning off the scripting debugger in Internet Explorer 11. Please follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click the Settings icon at the top-right corner, then select Internet Options.
    • On the Advanced tab, uncheck Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and
      Disable script debugging (Other).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, check if the issue will still persist.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 28, 2020
  4. sachind1 Win User

Locked out of laptop after running shell script "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword"...

script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of laptop after running shell script "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword"...

1. Locked out of laptop after running shell script "NoConnectedUser" -PropertyType "Dword"... - Similar Threads - Locked laptop running

2. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  3. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  4. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown Power shell script running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Power shell script running: Hi,I usually get a brief pop-up for a script that runs at random times as far as I can gather. Its only for a split second, but its a nuisance if I am gaming as my controller is just disabled until I swap out and back to the game window again.I can see that there are several...
  6. Unknown Power shell script running

Unknown Power shell script running: Hi,I usually get a brief pop-up for a script that runs at random times as far as I can gather. Its only for a split second, but its a nuisance if I am gaming as my controller is just disabled until I swap out and back to the game window again.I can see that there are several...
  7. Locked out of laptop after running update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop after running update: My husband updated our laptop several weeks ago. Afterwards, my pin to login no longer worked and I can't reset it. The problem may be related to the email associated with my account. I was hacked and had to shut it down. I did not inform Microsoft of this. I tried to recover...
  8. Locked out of laptop after running update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of laptop after running update: My husband updated our laptop several weeks ago. Afterwards, my pin to login no longer worked and I can't reset it. The problem may be related to the email associated with my account. I was hacked and had to shut it down. I did not inform Microsoft of this. I tried to recover...
  9. Locked out of laptop after running update

10. Computer continuously runs a shell script after upgrading to Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer continuously runs a shell script after upgrading to Windows10: My PC was running Windows 8.1 with no problem. I upgraded to Windows 10. Installation went fine, but right after I logged in to windows, it started to continuously run a shell script in background. A shell window pops up on the computer screen every few seconds for a fraction...