Windows 10: Locked out of laptop!!

Discus and support Locked out of laptop!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently got the family Safety app, and just the other day set the time available to use my daughters NEW laptop from 7am to 10pm. We're in that time... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by N-Cebrij, May 21, 2024.

1. N-Cebrij Win User

Locked out of laptop!!

I recently got the family Safety app, and just the other day set the time available to use my daughters NEW laptop from 7am to 10pm. We're in that time frame and when you enter the pin to sign on to computer it says "Time for a break: This device is now locked until 7:00AM on 2024-05-21 because of your Family Safety settings. Now i tried removing any limits - didn't work. The options on this pop up are 'parent log in' - press yes on allow to make changes - 'something went wrong. The option is not available becuase of your account type. Please ask a parent or gaurdian to change account type. N

:)

N-Cebrij, May 21, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 21, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 21, 2024
  4. Locked out of laptop!!

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Locked out of laptop!!

1. Locked out of laptop!! - Similar Threads - Locked laptop

2. Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone: I thought someone stole my laptop so I locked it using my iphone on my microsoft account. I ended up finding my laptop, and when I turned it on and tried to type in the four digit screen lock code, it said that the computer was locked, and I had to sign in as an...
  3. Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my hp 14’ laptop ryzen 3 after locking it with iphone: I thought someone stole my laptop so I locked it using my iphone on my microsoft account. I ended up finding my laptop, and when I turned it on and tried to type in the four digit screen lock code, it said that the computer was locked, and I had to sign in as an...
  4. Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...: HI! Sorry for the length. NO option under products for Microsoft account problems so I'm choosing Windows since some of the problems are from system update. My HP 14fq0018ca Windows 11 64 bit laptop is suddenly having major problems, especially with regards to accessing my...
  5. Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...

Problems after system updated & Laptop battery replaced/Locked out of Microsoft account &...: HI! Sorry for the length. NO option under products for Microsoft account problems so I'm choosing Windows since some of the problems are from system update. My HP 14fq0018ca Windows 11 64 bit laptop is suddenly having major problems, especially with regards to accessing my...
  6. Why was I locked out of my laptop after restarting after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was I locked out of my laptop after restarting after update: Everytime I turn on laptop It annoyingly asks for a "PIN" every time . Today the machine updated then shut down .Upon restarting it now wanted a "PASSWORD" ? I know of no password so I was locked out by windows 11 .IT does not expand on the word "PASSWORD" like it should !!!...
  7. Why was I locked out of my laptop after restarting after update

Why was I locked out of my laptop after restarting after update: Everytime I turn on laptop It annoyingly asks for a "PIN" every time . Today the machine updated then shut down .Upon restarting it now wanted a "PASSWORD" ? I know of no password so I was locked out by windows 11 .IT does not expand on the word "PASSWORD" like it should !!!...
  8. Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop: Hello,My laptop asks for a recovery key for Bitlocker, though I have no idea what this is nor how I got it at all. I enter the key correctly. The screen says that it's preparing for Auto Repair. Says Auto repair doesn't work. I try to restart my computer. That doesn't work. I...
  9. Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop

Bitlocker Revocery key not working, locked out of laptop: Hello,My laptop asks for a recovery key for Bitlocker, though I have no idea what this is nor how I got it at all. I enter the key correctly. The screen says that it's preparing for Auto Repair. Says Auto repair doesn't work. I try to restart my computer. That doesn't work. I...
  10. My laptop screen is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is locked: my MacBook laptop locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-is-locked/e13cdfeb-7745-4fa0-b550-08f15c8f355d