Windows 10: Locked out of laptop. !!

Discus and support Locked out of laptop. !! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I changed my p'word a few days ago on my tablet. I reset another laptop to give to my sister but accidentally erased ALL administrator user accounts.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jim Maxwell, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Locked out of laptop. !!

I changed my p'word a few days ago on my tablet. I reset another laptop to give to my sister but accidentally erased ALL administrator user accounts. Now it won't let me in and says I'm using the wrong p'word ? Anyway of recovering ?

:)

Jim Maxwell, Aug 12, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 12, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Locked out of laptop. !!

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of laptop. !!

1. Locked out of laptop. !! - Similar Threads - Locked laptop

2. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  3. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  4. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  5. Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.: Windows 11 support for lenovo yoga slim 7 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windowsl-is-not-working-i-am-unable-to/5ca310da-6927-417d-94e4-8fe8954e98b6
  6. Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.

Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.: Windows 11 support for lenovo yoga slim 7 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windowsl-is-not-working-i-am-unable-to/5ca310da-6927-417d-94e4-8fe8954e98b6
  7. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  8. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  9. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

10. Laptop says locking if i turn it on and it's not plugged in.

Laptop says locking if i turn it on and it's not plugged in.: so my HP Pavilion gaming laptop has been doing this for a while now maybe over a year.it would be fully charged, when i turn it on, it needs to be plugged in. i can safely remove it from charging after logging on to windows, but before that it needs to be charging or else it...