Windows 10: Locked out of laptop

Discus and support Locked out of laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently had laptop repaired has an outlook password which i cant remember went on to microsoft site with a verification code on my ipad to change... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jennifersherriff1948, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Locked out of laptop

Recently had laptop repaired has an outlook password which i cant remember went on to microsoft site with a verification code on my ipad to change password but my laptop still will not accept new password so am still locked out

* Moved from msn

:)

jennifersherriff1948, Oct 14, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 14, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Locked out of laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of laptop

1. Locked out of laptop - Similar Threads - Locked laptop

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  3. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  4. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  5. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  6. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Locked out of laptop, how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop, how to fix: I got locked out of my brothers school laptop that I was trying to access for his files and practice exams. It was because I got the password wrong too many times even though I SWEAR I got it right. I had logged in the night before and used it perfectly. I tried again today...
  8. Locked out of laptop, how to fix

Locked out of laptop, how to fix: I got locked out of my brothers school laptop that I was trying to access for his files and practice exams. It was because I got the password wrong too many times even though I SWEAR I got it right. I had logged in the night before and used it perfectly. I tried again today...
  9. My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....: Occasionally, while playing games my computer blasts its fans to the maximum drops to 1-10 fps and is unplayable. A few seconds after it shuts off and says “Hibernating” and then “Locking”. This happens regularly.I use an Omen 16 Ryzen 7 Gaming Laptop and it does this every...
  10. My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....

My gaming laptop blasts its fans, goes to 1-10fps and then hibernates/ locks regularly....: Occasionally, while playing games my computer blasts its fans to the maximum drops to 1-10 fps and is unplayable. A few seconds after it shuts off and says “Hibernating” and then “Locking”. This happens regularly.I use an Omen 16 Ryzen 7 Gaming Laptop and it does this every...