Windows 10: Locked out of Laptop

Discus and support Locked out of Laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think my password file has been corrupted. I am locked out of my laptop and there are no task bars to get to start menu. I would like to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KellylnBX, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. KellylnBX Win User

Locked out of Laptop

I think my password file has been corrupted. I am locked out of my laptop and there are no task bars to get to start menu. I would like to reinstall windows 10 to fix but can't get past the password screen.

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

4. Locked out of Laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

Thema:

Locked out of Laptop

1. Locked out of Laptop - Similar Threads - Locked Laptop

2. My windows 10 laptop is missing and I am trying to locate and lock thru my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows 10 laptop is missing and I am trying to locate and lock thru my Microsoft account.: I am trying to locate and lock my laptop and the "find my device" tab says that the last known location is my house but it won't lock. The battery is dead, is that the reason. I can't find it anywhere and I fear it has been taken. Can the location be altered? It says that...
  3. Microsoft Message locking my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Message locking my laptop: My laptop was locked, supposedly by Microsoft security requesting that I call an 800 # to “correct the issue and unlock it. I contacted M-Soft on my ipad & was advised it is a scam; but I cannot get anyone to call me from Microsoft to tell me to safely unlock it. My...
  4. Windows 10 updates locked up laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updates locked up laptop: Hello, I have a laptop that is useless now, had to buy a new one to pay bills. Seems the last updates made the graphics incompatible so all I am able to reach is the bios page. Luckily the December 5 updates were given me similar troubles so I backed up files on a separate...
  5. My laptop keeps locking itself unexpectedly while im using it!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps locking itself unexpectedly while im using it!: Why does my laptop (DELL) keep locking itself while I AM USING it, it happens unexpectedly every 10 mins and its getting really annoying, i cant even watch movies or play games without it being locked lots of times. What could be the problem here? submitted by /u/Shpatti12...
  6. locked out of new laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of new laptop: I got an HP laptop as a gift. I was able to get on at first, but I entered an incorrect windows user id. Now it always asks for a pin for the wrong id. how can I get back to the original state or change the windows logon account....
  7. My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!

My laptop keeps locking itself and its annoying!: Why does my laptop keep locking itself, it happens every almost 10mins and its getting quite annoying. After locking itself I keep using it where I left off but its happening quite often now, my version is Windows 10 Pro btw, what should I do? submitted by /u/Shpatti12...
  8. Windows 10 laptop auto locking problem

Windows 10 laptop auto locking problem: Hi, My laptop is randomly auto-locking while being used (gaming or non-gaming). I don't really know the problem about this. Yes, auto-locking. or just saying that it is "Locking" in a split second and then turns off like shuts down. All drivers are up-to-date according to...
  9. Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facing problem while unlock my laptop after unlock it automatically locked: While i unlock my laptop it automatically locked after unlock so am not able to access my computer. I am not able to understand what problem is going on my window 10 pro....
  10. 'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry...

'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DofyDude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5yy8k/locking_blue_screen_suddenly_appear_and_then_my/