Windows 10: Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription

Discus and support Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Main account got hacked, and my information changed, but I submitted a recovery form and was confirmed as the owner and got a link, I changed all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Riggit Tapp, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription

My Main account got hacked, and my information changed, but I submitted a recovery form and was confirmed as the owner and got a link, I changed all my information but forgot to change the recovery email, back to my own. My account was suspended because of "suspicious activity" randomly short after I already fixed the problem, I tried a form again, even with an Xbox Series S identity Id, full name and card details, and birthdate and location, the same info as the first time the form can't prove I'm the owner. I've bought things from Microsoft's website and still even have the shipping labels

:)

Riggit Tapp, Dec 4, 2022
  2. CJustin Win User

How to cancel a subscription renewal?

This guide will help you to cancel your subscription renewal.

Cancel your Microsoft subscription - Microsoft Support

Just follow the steps in it and you would not have to spend money on renewal.

CJustin, Dec 4, 2022
  3. How do i cancel my monthly subscription to gold and ea access

Hi,

There are three ways to cancel your EA and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. You may cancel it online through a web browser on your computer, through your Xbox console, or by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to cancel a Microsoft subscription online. To cancel your membership using your Xbox One console, kindly perform the following steps:

• On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Account
      > Subscriptions.
    • Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button.
    • Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.

You may perform the same steps above to cancel your EA subscription.

You may also cancel your membership by getting in touch with our Xbox support team. You may reach them through chat or request a call at your preferred date and time. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to answer your questions.

Catherine Cus., Dec 4, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription

Canceling subscription on my account

You can to go

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

and log in with your account. You should be able to cancel any subscriptions from Microsoft there.

At the bottom of the page there is a "contact us" button if you have issues with cancelling the subscriptions.

Tenforo, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription

1. Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription - Similar Threads - Locked Microsoft account

2. How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account: Don't have the account and it been taking money out me bank for a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-subscription-with-out-having-the/48180914-6ef5-4910-b36f-3c376a3ea354
  3. How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to cancel subscription with out having the xbox account: Don't have the account and it been taking money out me bank for a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-subscription-with-out-having-the/48180914-6ef5-4910-b36f-3c376a3ea354
  4. Cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription: I need to cancel a monthly subscription but I can't find it in my subscriptions. I have the order # and I am being charged monthly, how can I cancel this? We have logged in to the accounts and cannot find the subscription listed to cancel it.It is Order...
  5. Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription: My Main account got hacked, and my information changed, but I submitted a recovery form and was confirmed as the owner and got a link, I changed all my information but forgot to change the recovery email, back to my own. My account was suspended because of "suspicious...
  6. Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription

Locked out of Microsoft account, can't cancel subscription: My Main account got hacked, and my information changed, but I submitted a recovery form and was confirmed as the owner and got a link, I changed all my information but forgot to change the recovery email, back to my own. My account was suspended because of "suspicious...
  7. cancel subscription

cancel subscription: I cant unlink my debit card because it says it is associated with an azure subscription. There is no option to delete or cancel an azure subscription. Microsoft support just sends me on an infinite loop to the azure website who then directs me to call Microsoft support. I do...
  8. cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cancel subscription: I did not authorize an ongoing charge for Driver support nor do I want it. Please credit my card with the $9.99 you took this month and cancel all future charges. Nikki Lambeth...
  9. Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancelling subscription for Xbox Game Pass on Microsoft Account: A couple months ago, I tried Game Pass, and decided that I did not want to continue using it after the first month. I paid for the subscription using a prepaid card, and I only put money onto it when I plan to use it to make a purchase. I chose not to renew Game Pass, so I...
  10. Cancell subscription

Cancell subscription: How do I cancell my MS splotaire Premium subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancell-subscription/1c3db8d9-588d-48a1-99b6-edaa867fcbb6