Windows 10: Locked out of Microsoft Account

Discus and support Locked out of Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife recently attempted to create a new Microsoft account and somehow messed up the password. We were unable to figure out what she entered and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mschmieg, Jan 12, 2022.

1. mschmieg Win User

Locked out of Microsoft Account

My wife recently attempted to create a new Microsoft account and somehow messed up the password. We were unable to figure out what she entered and I had to restore her computer from backup so that she could log into it using a local account. We attempted to reset the password on her account, but, since she just created it, there is no history of passwords or usage or recovery information to put on the form, just her email account, so the Microsoft software rejects the request to reset the password for lack of information.So, now her email cannot be used for an MS account since the account alre

:)

mschmieg, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of Microsoft Account

1. Locked out of Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Locked Microsoft Account

2. Locked out of Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Microsoft account?: Performed a Windows update and when it finished rebooting, a message showed stating that PIN security had been updated and to use the password that nobody remembers. Then tried the Send Me A Code but the email account never receives it, and here's the twist.The email address...
  3. Locked out of Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Microsoft account?: Performed a Windows update and when it finished rebooting, a message showed stating that PIN security had been updated and to use the password that nobody remembers. Then tried the Send Me A Code but the email account never receives it, and here's the twist.The email address...
  4. Locked out of Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Microsoft Account: I'm wondering what criminality MS think I'm up to! My office pc was O.K. this morning. My domestic one came up with this rebuff this afternoon.THAT wasn't the worst of it. After going through the Recovery procedures I managed to get a code onto my landline, but it was...
  5. Locked out of Microsoft Account

Locked out of Microsoft Account: I'm wondering what criminality MS think I'm up to! My office pc was O.K. this morning. My domestic one came up with this rebuff this afternoon.THAT wasn't the worst of it. After going through the Recovery procedures I managed to get a code onto my landline, but it was...
  6. Microsoft account locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account locked out: I am helping my elderly neighbor set up a new laptop.They know their current password and they were logged into their MS account on their old laptop.We tried to log into their new laptop with their MS account but it asked to them verify... unfortunantley the cell number it...
  7. Microsoft account locked out

Microsoft account locked out: I am helping my elderly neighbor set up a new laptop.They know their current password and they were logged into their MS account on their old laptop.We tried to log into their new laptop with their MS account but it asked to them verify... unfortunantley the cell number it...
  8. Locked out of Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Microsoft Account: My wife recently attempted to create a new Microsoft account and somehow messed up the password. We were unable to figure out what she entered and I had to restore her computer from backup so that she could log into it using a local account. We attempted to reset the password...
  9. microsoft account locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft account locked out: My aged father has been hijacked as he has been negligent with his passwords specifically that of his Microsoft account. His PC was playing up recently so we upgraded to Windows 10 was running 8.1 and on restart the Microsoft banner came up and we couldn't log in with his...
  10. locked out microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    locked out microsoft account: when trying to sign in on computer get a message that Microsoft account has been disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/locked-out-microsoft-account/b86dc012-649d-431e-82f6-3a848405b6a5