Windows 10: Locked out of my account and computer

Discus and support Locked out of my account and computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just bought myself a new computer yesterday, I set it up with my existing microsoft account, but setting up computer they were asking for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BRANDONEX, May 8, 2021.

1. BRANDONEX Win User

Locked out of my account and computer

I just bought myself a new computer yesterday, I set it up with my existing microsoft account, but setting up computer they were asking for verification due to suspicious activity on my account. I put in the email I'm registered for, but I don't receive any verification code this is a yahoo accnt. I tried the other verification method through backup email gmail where I give as many of the details as I remember, but they said it's not enough to determine it's me, as it's been nearly 10 years since I was active on my xbox with microsoft, I can't remember those details. Then I turne

:)

BRANDONEX, May 8, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 8, 2021
  3. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, May 8, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Locked out of my account and computer :(

Zakin, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Locked out of my account and computer - Similar Threads - Locked account computer

2. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my account: Locked out of my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/f2134257-6908-47e9-bc15-0db636c4d249
  3. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Locked out of my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/f2134257-6908-47e9-bc15-0db636c4d249
  4. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  5. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  6. Locked out of my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my account: Hello, I am currently locked out of my main account. I've tried using the "account recovery form" 3 times and several of my old passwords and nothing work, my old phone number attached to it is no longer active eitherwould like some help getting in as I need that account, it...
  7. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of my account: I am so beyond frustrated!!!I officially HATE Microsoft!!I work from home and am unable to use my only computer. I got a new computer and when setting up Microsoft “suggested” I use a pin # to log in easier. I tried to create one and it said there was a problem. I followed...
  8. Locked out of my Microsoft account and computer

Locked out of my Microsoft account and computer: I just bought myself a new computer yesterday, I set it up with my existing microsoft account, but setting up computer they were asking for verification due to suspicious activity on my account. I put in the email I'm registered for, but I don't receive any verification code...
  9. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I changed my email address in my account because it is no longer active and now I am being locked out of my account for 30 days and I can't talk with a human being in Microsoft that can do anything about it. And I can't buy any applications from your APP Store for a month....
  10. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I accidently delete my adminstrator account while trying to replace it and i restart my pc now it is asking for a password but not accepting any of my passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/9992b0ab-7e95-4cab-a851-9f6d5fbf2a7d"