Windows 10: Locked out of my computer and no back doors!

Discus and support Locked out of my computer and no back doors! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was working on my computer fine one minute, installed some legitimate software which required a reboot and suddenly was completely locked out of my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by kayahphu1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. kayahphu1 Win User

Locked out of my computer and no back doors!

I was working on my computer fine one minute, installed some legitimate software which required a reboot and suddenly was completely locked out of my computer. I was astounded to find that despite all the ideas for how to get back in given safe mode, etc, none of them work! So, $160.00 later with a total new reinstall of Windows, I got my computer back and now have to reinstall my programs. BUT, when I reinstalled Office, guess what? Completely locked out again because Microsoft changed the password on me. I am in total disbelief. Again, I can't get in. How in the world do your back door suggestions not work? And why would you change my pw?

[Moved from Install, upgrade and activate / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Apps or Office 365 Business]

:)

kayahphu1, Jun 26, 2020

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 (The Locked Doors platform)

One observes that so much which used to be instantly and easily available to Windows 7 users is now difficult to access in Windows 10. One would suggest that Microsoft found it necessary to place things behind Locked Doors instead of making them visible
    through their heralded Windows gateway to discourage the faithful retainer type of Windows Platfrom users; the 'Silver Surfers' if you like. One finds that one has to waste so much valuable time trying to negotiate the stupidity of maze pathways and labyrinthine
    advice forums just to get where one used to be with just a few keystrokes previously. One is curious as to why a platform which was so easy to learn for oneself now requires a foundation course in computer science just to open this ruddy awful product. One
    further suggest that the Windows 10 gateway (Locked Doors 10 platform more like) is leading one in only one direction; towards the exit. This appears to be a case of change for the worse, not for the better.

One would also suggest that Microsoft developed this 10 platform for touch technology, not for home PC users who have keyboards and a mouse; how quaintly old-fashioned some folks are, eh? And that seems indicative of youthful smug indifference and contempt.
    How sad Microsoft have become within their self-perpetuating arrogance. By trying to play keep-up, perhaps catch-up, they seem to be falling further behind. OK, so that's more than one point being raised at this juncture but with this product there are so
    many issues that need resolution one has to begin somewhere; one silently fears that one might not have sufficient life expectancy to be able to employ all of the solutions. Windows 7 had enough problems but his version; oh dear? Ho-hum.

Sandman357, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Locked out of my computer and no back doors!

Calorimetric doors

I suggest as a new product Microsoft: calorimetric doors to hospitals and for security services.

EvertonSantos3, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of my computer and no back doors!

1. Locked out of my computer and no back doors! - Similar Threads - Locked computer doors

2. Locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my computer: Can’t get into my laptop locked out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer/0c174547-efd9-47a3-9c93-1577456c7e0e
  3. locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked out of my computer: hi I'm having a problem with my laptop i don't know what happened but now every time i turn on my pc and have to sign in to open mt computer i have to sign in with Microsoft account i forgot my password and i have been trying to recover my account but Microsoft says that i do...
  4. Locked out of my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my computer!: So i usually use a PIN to sign in to my computer but now all of a sudden it says it's unavailable due to a chance on the configuration. I tried to use my Microsoft password but it keeps popping up as incorrect even thought I'm able to sign in into my Microsoft account and...
  5. Locked out my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out my computer: I'm trying to log in to an old computer but it's saying I don't have enough information to reset the old password. I don't know how to log in or what information to provide in order to get my old laptop unlocked. It has literally become impossible to talk to a customer...
  6. Locked out of my computer

Locked out of my computer: I have an HP Pavilion x360. My Pin no longer works and I can't remember my password. I don't have a windows icon on the bottom left of the screen and the windows key doesn't work when I press it on my keyboard. I select "Forgot my PIN" but nothing happens. How do I sign...
  7. Locked out of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my computer: I'm locked out of my computer. I haven't changed the pw, in fact I tried to remove the requirement for a pw entirely and I thought I had done that. Could the requirement have been reactivated with an update? Anyway, I have tried my old password, logged into MS and changed...
  8. locked out of my computer

locked out of my computer: I'm unable to log in to my computer. it was working perfectly fine and its a new laptop anyways, the screen displays symbols instead of the day and date, and any click makes the screen go blue for few seconds and then it comes back to those symbols screen....
  9. Locked out of my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out of my computer.: I cannot log in on startup. I tried to change the password on my phone but it didn't work. Just keep saying password incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer/73ab6dff-0745-46fc-8e9e-dacf37c8aac1
  10. hacks, relays, and back doors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacks, relays, and back doors: A week or so ago, I started having problems getting online. Everything bogged down after about an hour or less. No Roku, no access from either laptop. It finally got bad enough that I called my ISP and requested tech support. They sent out a tech after going through a few...