Windows 10: Locked out of my computer... HELP!!

Discus and support Locked out of my computer... HELP!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I have always had an SSD installed to my computer... but just didn't know how to configure that as a boot drive. My friend suggested that I do,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phil2987, Sep 19, 2018.

1. phil2987 Win User

Locked out of my computer... HELP!!

So I have always had an SSD installed to my computer... but just didn't know how to configure that as a boot drive.

My friend suggested that I do, and I tried.

And now my Windows 10 is asking me to use the hotmail.com id/password to log in to my WIndows, but .. it is saying that it doesn't have internet connection....

It has internet connection (wired) and all the other devices are working fine.

I see other people having this problem to.

Is there anyway to bypass/ resolve this issue? Thank YOU!!!

:)

phil2987, Sep 19, 2018

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Sep 20, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Locked out of my computer... HELP!!

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Locked out of my computer... HELP!!

1. Locked out of my computer... HELP!! - Similar Threads - Locked computer HELP

2. Locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my computer: Can’t get into my laptop locked out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer/0c174547-efd9-47a3-9c93-1577456c7e0e
  3. LOCKED OUT OF MY COMPUTER HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOCKED OUT OF MY COMPUTER HELP!!!!: I have a dell computer with a fingerprint login option. I cannot now use the fingerprint option. It only prompts me for my pin, which I forgotten. I click forgot my pin, and it keeps bringing me back to my pin. How do I reset my pin and get into my computer?...
  4. LOCKED OUT OF MY COMPUTER HELP!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOCKED OUT OF MY COMPUTER HELP!!!!: I have a dell computer with a fingerprint login option. I cannot now use the fingerprint option. It only prompts me for my pin, which I forgotten. I click forgot my pin, and it keeps bringing me back to my pin. How do I reset my pin and get into my computer?...
  5. Locked out my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out my computer: I'm trying to log in to an old computer but it's saying I don't have enough information to reset the old password. I don't know how to log in or what information to provide in order to get my old laptop unlocked. It has literally become impossible to talk to a customer...
  6. Locked out of computer Please help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of computer Please help: Helping fatherinlaw access his computer and we keep running into problems.1. Required ja password reset on ms account2. changed password successfully but still would not accept pin. said to update security3. updated security email address and now locked for 30 days4. tried...
  7. Locked out of my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my computer: I have an HP Pavilion x360. My Pin no longer works and I can't remember my password. I don't have a windows icon on the bottom left of the screen and the windows key doesn't work when I press it on my keyboard. I select "Forgot my PIN" but nothing happens. How do I sign...
  8. Help. Locked Out of My Win10 Computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help. Locked Out of My Win10 Computer.: I have a win10 computer in the shed that I used to use a lot but haven't used for about 6 months. And now I can't get into it. Can't remember the password. Thought I could but it's wrong. Even my password hint matches what I thought it was but still doesn't work. So I...
  9. Locked out of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my computer: I'm locked out of my computer. I haven't changed the pw, in fact I tried to remove the requirement for a pw entirely and I thought I had done that. Could the requirement have been reactivated with an update? Anyway, I have tried my old password, logged into MS and changed...
  10. Locked out of my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out of my computer.: I cannot log in on startup. I tried to change the password on my phone but it didn't work. Just keep saying password incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-computer/73ab6dff-0745-46fc-8e9e-dacf37c8aac1